Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada (Banff-1hr;Dwtn & Stampede-5min; Calaway Park-25min; C.O.P.-10min)
Accommodations: House, 3+ Bedrooms, 3 Baths (Sleeps 7)
Bright open floor plan great for entertaining with the comforts of home. West facing stone and grass back yard with fire pit.
* C.O.P. Ten minutes (Down hill mountain biking, skiing)
* Bragg Creek Forty-five minutes (kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, ATVs)
* Banff One hour (sight-seeing, hike, climb, kayak, etc.)
* Calaway Park Thirty minutes (Family Amusement Park)
#One Upstairs Master: King bed, TV
#Two Upstairs: Single bed
#Three Mainfloor: Queen bed
#Four Downstairs: Double Futon, TV
#One Upstairs - Steam Shower, Toilet, 2-Sinks
#Two Main Floor - Toilet, Sink & Shower
#Three Downstairs - Toilet, Sink
We have owned and lived in this property for 11 years. We like to travel and enjoy renting our house out while we are away.
Sunny, bright and spacious. The location can't be beat - close to downtown and the stampede with easy access to the highway for day trips to the Rocky Mountains (1 hour away).
There are three public golf courses within 5 miles. Swimming pool and workout facility less than 10 blocks away. Public tennis courts, outdoor skating rink and kids park - 2 blocks from house. Public transit is easily accessed. It takes only one bus or LRT ride to get downtown or to the stampede. Bus is 1 block away, LRT is 6 blocks. We're located near major thoroughfares for easy access to all of Calgary including Spruce Meadows.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 4 2014 - Jul 13 2014
10 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|50% deposit. 50% on first day of stay.|
|Notes||Rates are subject to change until confirmed.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.