This home has ALL the amenities you could need in a home, includes:
* computer and color printer/scanner/copier
* wireless internet access
* watch netflix movies
* fully equipped kitchen w/ everything you need such as dish/glass/bakeware, crockpot, panini, toaster, blender, juicer, mixer, regular coffee maker as well as a Keurig single cup coffee maker....
* toiletries include: shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, mouthwash, toothpaste, floss, hair dryer, iron, clothes steamer, first aid, cotton/Q-tip, nail clippers...
* refrig, gas range, microwave, dishwasher
* plush quality linens and towels
* BBQ Grill (4 burners w/ side burner as well)
* four beach chairs, (4) beach mats, (8) beach towels, rolling cooler, backpack cooler
* 4 different size bodyboards
* 4 adult beach cruisers w/ helmets & bike locks
* 2 children's bicycles w/ helmets & bike locks
* 2 different types of scooters, 1 skateboard & a razor ripstik
* plenty of board games for adults and kids
* xbox kinnect w/ wireless remotes and lots of games
* wii w/ 3 remotes and lots of games & skylanders
* pack n' play available upon request, if you have infants
* beach toys and beach bags to carry your supplies
* roast marshmallows at the fire pit
* fountain in the backyard
* central air/heat with ceiling fan in each bedroom & living room
* universal charging station for your iPad, tablet, iPhone or any smart phones.
* portable wireless bluetooth speakers to use on the beach as well as a waterproof wireless speakers for smartphones, MP3, iPod, shuffle...
* plenty of parking
* unlimited calls to anywhere in the US including Canada
* walk to restaurants
* walk to Smart & Final, liquor store, CVS, market, bank, shops, pier...
* Farmers market steps away on Thursdays 7am-2pm
* 15mins to LAX, 7 mins to Hermosa Beach, 12mins to Manhattan Beach or Rolling Hills
* 40-45mins to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm or Hollywood
* 15-20mins to Palos Verdes for golf courses (Terranea Resort Golf Course, Trump National Gulf Course, Los Verdes Golf Course)
* Local mountains are 2-3 hours away... Big Bear, Bear Summit, Snow Valley are great for families. You can be at the beach surfing, playing volleyball or sunbathing and then be skiing or snowboarding the next day!
What are you waiting for?