Mountain Village House Rental Photos and Description
True Ski In Ski Out House, 4 Bedrooms + Loft + Den, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 10-14)
Telluride Mountain Village 'Ski-In and Ski-Out'!
Truly Spectacular log home. Easy ski-in and ski-out onto 'Village Bypass' and 4-7 min walk to the Mountain Village. Incredible views of the snow-capped peaks of Palmyra and the San Sophia Ridge, as well as the spectacular sunsets from the recently rebuilt deck. Very Easy Ski-In Ski-Out onto 'Village Bypass' ski run (green).
Our log home offers professional custom-built pool table, iPod compatible deluxe stereo with speakers throughout the house, new 46' Flat Screen HD TV (w/Blu-Ray DVD) in Great Room, two fireplaces, private office with digital scanner and printer, hi speed wifi wireless internet connection through cable modem throughout the house and deck.
This home features four bedrooms, and four and a half bathrooms. We love the Four Seasons and have modeled our bedding and bath amenities after their offering with high thread count sheets and soaps and shampoos.
There is a 'food enthusiast' ready kitchen which includes a custom dumbwaiter, Traulsen Commercial refrigerator, and brand new Professional Thermador cooking top with griddle. A special feature for the kids are HD TV and DVD downstairs. The Great Room and kitchen are wide open with high ceilings for entertaining.
This is not just a sterile rental property, this is a very special high end second home. Enjoy the Rocky Mountains, and enjoy the many activities here in Telluride. You will not soon forget this great vacation! We liked it so much, we bought it!
Town of Mountain Village Business License #01182.
Keywords: Custom Log Home
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
Yellow Brick Road Reservations - 877-450-8838
We have been coming to Telluride for over 15 years and have fallen in love with the area. Our 3 children love the area. Skiing is great here and the summers are also amazing for fly fishing, biking and hiking enthusiasts, which we are. The surrounding area has numerous adventures, restaurants and amenities. All thing we love...
1) We wanted an amazing view of the mountains. Why else have a mountain house?
2) We wanted a house that can comfortably accomodate 2 families with ease. This one does.
3) We wanted a house that is within easy walking distance to the Gondola (Telluride area public transportation). You really do not even need a car at this house.
4) We wanted a house that was secluded but very convenient and close to town, so the location at the end of a Cul-De-Sac is the best of both worlds.
5) We really really wanted a TRUE ski-In and Ski-Out house. Once you have had this, it is easy to get spoiled by the convenience of not having to drive and find parking and haul your heavy ski equipment around.
All in all, a very tall order to FIT, but this house really does have it all.
Check the VRBO calendar for our property. We update it often.