|Minimum Stay||4 - 10 nights|
Please visit our website: http://www.halemahinarentals.com
Just the Facts….
THE CONDO: HOME ON THE BEACH:B401
• Top floor lofted unit. Vaulted ceilings.
• Only 125 feet to the ocean
• Bar height lanai (balcony) furniture for million dollar ocean views
• Tile and bamboo floors for a sanitary environment
• Stainless steel appliances and kitchenware
• Granite breakfast counter
• Beds for up to six guests: King in master, Queen in main floor bedroom, two twin sized Murphy beds, (No sleeper sofa) Pack-N-Play
• New linens and art work
• TV/DVD & Cable service
• Free wireless internet in the condo.
• Beach towels, Pack-N-Play, Boogie Boards, Snorkeling Gear , cooler for your daily adventures
• Free Laundry in the condo
• Free Parking
THE RESORT: HALE MAHINA (HOUSE OF MOON) ON WEST MAUI
• Low-rise resort
• Manicured grounds
• Pool & Hot tub facing the ocean
• Sandy Beach perfect for snorkeling and riding the waves.
• Walking distance to grocery store, Farmer’s Market and restaurants
• 10 minutes from Lahaina
• Short driving distance to golf and shopping
• Rental facility – walking distance: surf boards, bikes, mopeds
MONEY SAVING TIP FROM ARLETTE & STEVE:
Over the last 10+ years of visiting Maui, we have discovered several great money saving tips...so we are sharing one of these with you...
If your departure city is serviced by Alaska Airlines, you may want to check into their Visa signature card, as it entitles you to a yearly companion ticket for $110 plus tax. Flying from Minnesota is expensive, so for us Midwesterners, this opportunity saves us on average $800+ per trip.
* APRIL 19-DEC. 20, 2014: $250
* DEC.21 2-14- JAN.4 2015: $325
* JAN. 5, 2015- APRIL 12, 2015: $295
* APRIL 13-2015- DEC. 19, 2015: $265
Transient Accommodations Tax ID #W43533184-01
P.S. This is a non smoking unit
Greetings from Minnesota!
Our family has been blessed with a winter escape for the last 19 years (being from Minnesota, a warm winter vacation is a real treat.). Family time was always a priority as our children grew up, and now, as they've become adults, spending time together is still our priority.
We experienced several warm destinations over the years, from Mexico to Caribbean getaways, and three different Hawaiian islands...but kept coming back to Maui's Hale Mahina because it feels like 'home on the beach.'
Choosing a warm destination can be a challenge.
Since Maui is a US island, no worry about cell phone connections, internet access, health standards & care...It's all here, available...just like at home.
Hale Mahina kept drawing us in, that's why we purchased B-401 in 2012. It is private, right on the ocean with sandy beach, manicured grounds, blooming hibiscus, waving palm and papaya trees.
So, come on in...we invite you to share our family winter get away.
Steve and Arlette
Arlette purchased this condo in 2012
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 21 2014 - Jan 4 2015
10 night minimum stay
Jan 5 2015 - Apr 15 2015
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Rates are subject to change until registration has been received
Holiday rates from Dec. 21-January 4th are $325/night plus tax of 13.42%, plus cleaning fee of $165.
Minimum stay 10 days.
50% due upon registration
50% and $500 damage deposit due 60 days before arrival
Personal checks, bank drafts and Paypal accepted. Please note that Paypal fees will be charged to renters in addition to rent. Mahalo!