Please visit our website: http://www.halemahinarentals.com
Just the Facts….
THE CONDO: HOME ON THE BEACH:B401
• Top floor lofted unit. Vaulted ceilings, One of few “Penthouse units”
• Only 125 feet to the ocean
• Bar height lanai (balcony) furniture for million dollar ocean views
• Tile and bamboo floors for a sanitary environment
• Stainless steel appliances and kitchenware
• Granite breakfast counter
• Beds for up to six guests: King in master, Queen in main floor bedroom, two twin sized Murphy beds, (No sleeper sofa) Pack-N-Play
• New linens and art work
• TV/DVD & Cable service
• Free wireless internet in the condo.
• Beach towels, Pack-N-Play, Boogie Boards, Snorkeling Gear , cooler for your daily adventures
• Free Laundry in the condo
• Free Parking
THE RESORT: HALE MAHINA (HOUSE OF MOON) ON WEST MAUI
• Low-rise resort
• Manicured grounds
• Pool & Hot tub facing the ocean
• Sandy Beach perfect for snorkeling and riding the waves.
• Walking distance to grocery store, Farmer’s Market and restaurants
• 10 minutes from Lahaina
• Short driving distance to golf and shopping
• Rental facility – walking distance: surf boards, bikes, mopeds
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2012
Speaks english, french
Greetings from St. Joseph, MN!
Our family has been blessed with a winter escape for the last 16 years (being from Minnesota, a winter vacation is a real treat.). Family time was always a priority as our children grew up, and now, as they've become adults, spending time together is still our priority.
We experienced several warm destinations over the years, from Mexico to Caribbean getaways, and three different Hawaiian islands...but kept coming back to Maui's Hale Mahina because it feels like 'home on the beach.'
Choosing a warm destination can be a challenge.
Since Maui is a US island, no worry about cell phone connections, internet access, health standards & care...It's all here, available...just like at home.
Hale Mahina kept drawing us in, that's why we just purchased B-401. It is private, right on the ocean with sandy beach, manicured grounds, blooming hibiscus, waving palm and papaya trees.
So, come on in...we invite you to share our family winter get away.
Steve and Arlette