Please visit our website: http://www.halemahinarentals.com
Just the Facts….
THE CONDO: HOME ON THE BEACH:B401
• Top floor lofted unit. Vaulted ceilings.
• Only 125 feet to the ocean
• Bar height lanai (balcony) furniture for million dollar ocean views
• Tile and bamboo floors for a sanitary environment
• Stainless steel appliances and kitchenware
• Granite breakfast counter
• Beds for up to six guests: King in master, Queen in main floor bedroom, two twin sized Murphy beds, (No sleeper sofa) Pack-N-Play
• New linens and art work
• TV/DVD & Cable service
• Free wireless internet in the condo.
• Beach towels, Pack-N-Play, Boogie Boards, Snorkeling Gear , cooler for your daily adventures
• Free Laundry in the condo
• Free Parking
THE RESORT: HALE MAHINA (HOUSE OF MOON) ON WEST MAUI
• Low-rise resort
• Manicured grounds
• Pool & Hot tub facing the ocean
• Sandy Beach perfect for snorkeling and riding the waves.
• Walking distance to grocery store, Farmer’s Market and restaurants
• 10 minutes from Lahaina
• Short driving distance to golf and shopping
• Rental facility – walking distance: surf boards, bikes, mopeds
Greetings from Minnesota!
Our family has been blessed with a winter escape for the last 17 years (being from Minnesota, a warm winter vacation is a real treat.). Family time was always a priority as our children grew up, and now, as they've become adults, spending time together is still our priority.
We experienced several warm destinations over the years, from Mexico to Caribbean getaways, and three different Hawaiian islands...but kept coming back to Maui's Hale Mahina because it feels like 'home on the beach.'
Choosing a warm destination can be a challenge.
Since Maui is a US island, no worry about cell phone connections, internet access, health standards & care...It's all here, available...just like at home.
Hale Mahina kept drawing us in, that's why we just purchased B-401. It is private, right on the ocean with sandy beach, manicured grounds, blooming hibiscus, waving palm and papaya trees.
So, come on in...we invite you to share our family winter get away.
Steve and Arlette
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jan 5 2014 - Mar 31 2014
Apr 1 2014 - Dec 20 2014
|Refundable damage deposit||$500.00|
|50% due upon registration
50% and $500 damage deposit due 60 days before arrival
Personal checks, bank drafts and Paypal accepted. Please note that Paypal fees will be charged to renters in addition to rent. Mahalo!
|Rates are subject to change until registration has been received
Holiday rates from Dec. 21-January 4th are $325/night plus tax of 13.42%, plus cleaning fee of $165.
Minimum stay 10 days.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.