Fort Lauderdale Hotel Rental Photos and Description
Hotel / Condo with 2 Queen Beds + Den with a Balcony View of Ft.Lauderdale Beach
The Pelican Grand Beach Resort is a Four Star Resort, located directly on the sand in beautiful Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The oceanfront resort is situated on 500 feet of sandy beach, perfect for tanning and swimming. The property is one of only two resort/hotels in Fort Lauderdale located directly on the ocean, as almost all other hotels/resorts are located across A1A and require a walk across this busy highway to access the beach. It is six miles from Port Everglades and seven miles from Fort Lauderdale International Airport.??From our 7th floor unit, the view is amazing. You can sit on the private balcony, look out over the water and hear the sounds of waves crashing onto the shore.
The upscale resort is ideal for:
• Couples for a Romantic Getaway, featuring Private Room with Private Balcony, Oceanside Veranda, Private Beach, Upscale Bar/Lounge, and Rooftop Patio
• Families with Children, as the Resort Property is directly on the Ocean, and featuring a Resort-style Pool and Lazy River, and an Ice Cream Shoppe
• Business Professionals seeking an Upscale and Relaxing Environment with High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center, Oceanside Restaurant ideal for Business Meetings, Upscale Bar/Lounge.
FREE OF CHARGE AMENITIES
- Lazy River tubing ride
- High speed Internet
- Oceanfront Fitness Center
- Pool and beach towels
- Beach chairs and umbrellas
- Roller beds - Mini Refrigerator and microwave
- Sitting area with a table and 2 chairs
- Room safe
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Alarm clock/radio
OTHER AMENITIES AVAILABLE AT THE RESORT
- Restaurant with oceanfront breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Poolside cocktail lounge?- Business services
- Old fashioned ice cream parlor and gift shop.
- Satellite TV with premium channels
- Concierge service available
- Underground valet parking
- Guest laundry
- Direct oceanfront resort room with private balcony and comfortable chairs. The Bedroom has 2 Queen Size beds with pillow top mattresses.
-There are two televisions (bedroom and den) with available in-room movies, games and music. High-speed Internet, Mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and voicemail. Perfect for enjoying the gorgeous beach at sunrise and sunset.
Resort activities: Veranda with rocking chairs runs the entire length of the resort, Oceanside restaurant and bar both have outdoor seating available on the veranda overlooking the beach for drinks or meals, Lounge chairs, Umbrellas and towels are available for the beach, Valet parking, 500-Foot Private Beach, Heated Swimming Pool and Lazy River, Poolside Cocktail Lounge, Oceanfront Fitness Center, Games, Ice Cream Emporium and Gift Shop inside the resort, Computers and Business Center in the lobby.
Close Proximity Recreation activities: Open Air Cafes and Shopping on Las Olas Blvd, Deepsea Fishing, Golfing, Tennis, Jet Skiing, Parasailing, Snorkeling/Scuba/Reef Diving
The resort requires that you are at least 21 years of age and have a valid credit card to check in.
Check-in 4:00pm, Check-out 11:00am.
Keywords: Condo Hotel, Beach, Pool, Lazy River, Oceanfront, Balcony
- non smoking only
About Mike Reece
Im a native Floridian whom grew up and has lived in the Ft.Lauderdale area all of my life.
Mike Reece purchased this hotel in 2012
Why Mike Reece chose Fort Lauderdale
This is the only Resort directly on Ft.Lauderdale Beach. Many others are across busy A1A and do not provide the quaint luxurious atmosphere the Pelican Grand provides.
What makes this hotel unique
This is the only Resort directly on Ft.Lauderdale Beach with open balconies to the ocean.
The Pelican also has the only zero-entry pool and private lazy river in all of Ft.Lauderdale. In addition an upscale restaurant and Hotel Bar make it the perfect destination for both out of town and locals guests to visit.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We absolutely loved your condo and the Pelican Grand. The unit was spotless and the staff was exceptional. We only left the property one night for dinner at Coconuts (which was also fabulous) but the remainder of our meals were right on property. No complaints and we hope to come back someday. Take care and thanks again.
P.S. You were so right about the weather too...it was perfect. Only problem is we are going home to SNOW!