Four O'Clock Breckenridge Cabin Rental Photos and Description
Surrounded by towering lodgepole pines, above the base of Peak 8 in Breckenridge, Colorado, this comfortable mountain cabin offers accommodation for 1-2 families. Located on the only street on Peak 8 to have direct ski-in/ski-out access from Trygves Run, simply step out the front door, walk three houses along to Trygves Run and ski down to the Colorado and Rocky Mountain Super Chairs and the Breckenridge Ski and Ride School at the base of Peak 8. So close it is easy to come home to take off your ski boots and have lunch in comfort and avoid the crowds at the restaurants on the mountain. Just 5 minutes to the historic town of Breckenridge and perfect for your next family get together or business retreat.
The main entry-level floor contains the slate-floored entry, kitchen and dining areas, as well as a living area and the main floor bedroom and bathroom.
• The kitchen offers all the amenities needed by keen cooks, including stainless steel appliances, designer cabinets and granite bench tops
• Dining includes a log-accented eating area as well as a dining table to seat all your guests.
• The living room has a two large sofas, a chair and a half and a comfortable ottoman. One of the sofas contains a queen sleeper.
Upstairs from the main entry-level floor is the first floor, with two bedrooms and a bathroom, making this part of the house perfect for a family with young children
• A front bedroom with queen bed and its own private balcony that looks over a pine glade to the ski slopes and Peak 8 bowl.
• A second bedroom with two twin beds and one double bed.
• A bathroom with a recessed shower, new cabinetry and granite bench top
Downstairs from the main entry-level floor is the den, another bedroom, bathroom and a full laundry as well as access to the outdoor hot tub.
• The den contains a new 4 x 8 foot pool table, a stone fireplace and beautiful suede designer chairs and couches, one with a queen sleeper, a new 55” wide screen TV, surround sound, DVD player and Wii game console
• The cosy downstairs bedroom contains a queen bed
• The downstairs bathroom contains a shower, new cabinet and granite countertop
• A full laundry contains a large washing machine and dryer
• A private outdoor hot tub looks out to the surrounding pines – the perfect way to relax after a day on the slopes.
There is wireless internet and freshly laundered linens and fluffy towels throughout.
Additional rental information
• We are a definite “Non-Smoking and No Pets” home
• Due to the furnishings, decorations and quality of the home we do not rent to groups of high school and college students
• There is a minimum night stay depending on Season
• We accept Visa, Mastercard, echeck and PayPal
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
We are a family of 4 based in Australia. We first visited and fell in love with Breckenridge in 1998 whilst living in the US. After we moved back to Australia we came back here for our honeymoon and have been coming back ever since. As soon as our children were old enough to make the journey, we introduced them to the wonderfulness that is Breckenridge and now they are as captured by its charms as we were. In buying this beautiful home we hope they in turn will bring their children here in the future.
Having rented this wonderfully comfortable mountain home on two previous occasions, when we found out it was for sale during our stay in 2012, we knew it was for us and feel very lucky to have been able to purchase it. The house is a perfect size for several families or extended family groups and provides a real on mountain experience, surrounded by lodgepole pines, wildlife and a view of the slopes. The location is wonderful for families with children with easy green run ski-in ski-out access and the base of Peak 8, the Super Chairs and the Breckenridge Ski School within minutes of the house.
In addition to its wonderful location, our cabin has beautifully comfortable beds and furnishings. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you will need and dining and living areas are inviting and comfortable for relaxing family evenings together. Sitting in the private hot tub after a great family day on the slopes and looking out onto the surrounding pine and the snowman that we just made with the children ... pure happiness!