Surrounded by towering lodgepole pines, above the base of Peak 8 in Breckenridge, Colorado, this comfortable mountain cabin offers accommodation for 1-3 families. Located on the only street on Peak 8 to have direct ski-in/ski-out access from Trygves Run, simply step out the front door, walk three houses along to Trygves Run and ski down to the Colorado and Rocky Mountain Super Chairs and the Breckenridge Ski and Ride School at the base of Peak 8. So close it is easy to come home to take off your ski boots and have lunch in comfort and avoid the crowds at the restaurants on the mountain. Just 5 minutes to the historic town of Breckenridge and perfect for your next family get together or business retreat.
The main entry-level floor contains the slate-floored entry, kitchen and dining areas, as well as a living area and the main floor bedroom and bathroom.
• The kitchen offers all the amenities needed by keen cooks, including stainless steel appliances, designer cabinets, granite countertops, slate flooring and a wine refrigerator.
• Dining includes a log-accented eating area as well as a dining table to seat all your guests.
• The living room has a sectional couch with queen sleeper and a 42” LED/LCDTV
Upstairs from the main entry-level floor is the first floor, with two bedrooms and a bathroom, making this part of the house perfect for a family with young children
• A front bedroom with queen bed and its own private balcony that looks over a pine glade to the ski slopes and Peak 8 bowl.
• A second bedroom with two twin beds and one double bed.
• A bathroom with a recessed shower, new cabinetry and granite bench top
Downstairs from the main entry-level floor is the den, another bedroom, bathroom and a full laundry as well as access to the outdoor hot tub.
• The den contains a new 4 x 8 foot pool table, a stone fireplace and beautiful suede designer chairs and couches, one with a queen sleeper, a new 55” wide screen TV, surround sound, DVD player and Wii game console
• The cosy downstairs bedroom contains a queen bed
• The downstairs bathroom contains a shower, new cabinet and granite countertop
• A full laundry contains a large washing machine and dryer
• A private outdoor hot tub looks out to the surrounding pines – the perfect way to relax after a day on the slopes.
There is wireless internet and freshly laundered linens and fluffy towels throughout.
Additional rental information
• We are a definite “Non-Smoking and No Pets” home
• Due to the furnishings, decorations and quality of the home we do not rent to groups of high school and college students
• Refundable Security Deposit of $500 is required
• There is a minimum night stay depending on Season
• We accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal