|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Amazing, fully furnished, corner studio that offers a warm ambiance, excellent views and location. This unit features views of City Hall and downtown San Francisco, a roof top deck with BBQ, high-end appliances including Kitchen Aid fridge, Miele oven/stove top, Bosch washer and dryer, dishwasher, and granite and limestone counter tops all joined together with perfect attention to detail.
OUTSTANDING CITY CENTER LOCATION allows you to experience the best of San Francisco:
- Steps away from city hall, the San Francisco Symphony, the San Francisco Opera house, the San Francisco Ballet, Civic center park, the Bart
- Quick walk to Hayes Valley or Russian Hill- two of San Francisco's hippest neighborhoods
- Philz coffee at your doorstep and Peet's coffee across the street
- UPS and the Opera center plaza across the street
- Muni bus lines right outside the front door for easy, direct access to Fisherman's Wharf
- 20 minute walk to downtown Union square
- 10 minute walk to California St and Van Ness Ave to experience the San Francisco Cable Car
- 15 minute walk to Whole Foods market
- 5 minute walk to the AMC theater for movies
- See independent movie releases across the street at the Opera Plaza theater
- Sushi restaurants just minutes by foot
- Polk St. restaurants and wine bars just up the street
- Short cab ride to the Marina, the Mission, the Embarcadero, Fillmore Street etc.
- Leave the city in a flash via Van Ness to commute to the South Bay or escape to Sausalito, Marin county or Sonoma / Napa wine country
- Walk score: 98; Transit Score: 100
- Hardwood Floors throughout living area; ceramic tile in the bathroom
- Bosch washer and dryer IN UNIT
- 32' flat screen TV with digital cable
- Hi-speed internet access
- Radio with MP3 player and CD player
- Rooftop deck with views and BBQ
- Landscaped courtyard
- Views of City Hall, the opera house and symphony hall from the kitchen and living area
- Secured FOB entry
- Granite countertops
- Beautifully tiled backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances, including microwave and dishwasher
- Coffee maker, blender, toaster
- Cupboards stocked with dishes, pots, pans, and utensils
- Limestone countertops
- Tiled shower and floor
- Shower over tub
- Stall Shower
-Linens and towels provided
-Iron and ironing board
The apartment was clean at our arrival. We stayed here during 39 nights and it was very comfortable. We felt quickly like home. The building is very quiet. Even if we didn't meet Lauren, she was reactive when we contacted her and she resolved each issue we had. The only wrong point is the area. It is located very close of Tenderloin which is unsafe above all at night (homeless people, drug dealers,...). But the location is very central and permits to reach all areas of the city very quickly.
My wife and I spent four weeks in this apartment. It is centrally located. There’re several stations in front of the house or just around the corner, so one can reach all directions by bus. We didn't need a car all the time although we tried to explore San Francisco as well as possible.
The apartment is modern and cozy as well. We loved to come back 'home' at the evening after an amazing day in San Francisco.
We enjoyed our stay very much. Thank you Lauren and Eric for the nice welcome!
The advertised apt in SF is accurately described and picture of the unit is exactly how it is. I recently had an enjoyable stay at this well equipped unit in SF. The owner was very easy to communicate with and available, if necessary. The apt was very clean upon my arrival.
The apt is centrally located making it easy to get were you want to in the city via public transportation or walking. There is a BART station not far from the unit if you choose to use that system to get to or from SFO airport.
I enjoyed my stay in SF using this as my home base. Thanks to the owner.
The owner's property description is accurate. Communication with the owner was a pleasure.
This central location puts you within 1/2 mi walking distance of BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) to/from SFO airport, and right outside the door in any direction is the excellent MUNI (SF mass transit) to see the whole city.
Inside, the building and apartment are new, clean, and modern in design.
As the review title indicates, all the claims in the ad are true and without exaggeration.
If you enjoy walking, it's an easy walk to Union Square, the financial district, the Embarcadero, and public transit is right outside the door. I never needed a car during the month that I spent there.
Perhaps my best recommendation is to say that I spent last August, 2014 there and have already made plans to do so next year.
My wife and I just spent a week here visiting our son. This efficiency was perfect for us. With convertible futon can sleep 4 in a pinch, but with just two very comfortable.
Excellent location with easy access to downtown, fishermans wharf, golden gate park and golden gate bridge. Neat, clean, and modern with plenty of linens as well as kitchen and bathroom essentials. Nice views, especially at the great roof top deck with available grill. The ground level "Philz" coffee shop(excellent) and breakfast/lunch sandwich shop made wakeup convenient and tasty.
Owner easily available for problems or help.
Loved Bay Area and this place made our stay convenient and enjoyable.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Notes||Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time 12:00pm (noon).|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.