Our oceanfront villas are perfect accommodations for couples or families vacationing together. The two bedroom condo accommodates 4 persons perfectly. Condominiums have spacious 1100 sq feet, well-designed layouts with each bed/bath to its own to promote privacy. Our 2BR/2BA condos have two air-conditioned bedrooms set apart from each other, and an air-conditioned living room. A sofa pullout or aerobed may be an option for an additional child or two.
Each of our 2BR/2BA condos has an oceanfront master suite with comfortable king-size bed that showcases breathtaking oceanfront views and access to the 30' balcony/patio. The 2nd bedroom can be configured as two twin beds or together as a king-size bed to your preference. Each bedroom has its own bathroom with a tub/shower and dressing area. All linens, sheets & bath/beach towels, are provided.
Wicker/Rattan furnishings, air conditioning A/C, ceiling fans, designer bedding, beautiful Caribbean artwork, cool white tile floors throughout, and beach gear (portable chairs and cooler) are just some of the nice appointments of the condominiums. Condos were remodeled recently, and with owners living on-island are continuously updated for linens and appliances.
Three (3) delightful oceanfront restaurants are right on property. Mim's Seaside Bistro, where you can enjoy all-you-can-eat shrimp, Caribbean lobster, and filet mignon right at the ocean's edge, as well as Iggie's on the Beach for lunch & nightly dinner themes, and the elegant Lobster Grille Restaurant at Bolongo. Iggie's has been voted St. Thomas's #1 beach bar in Caribbean Travel & Life magazine, and our onsite Bolongo Beach has been featured in premier travel magazines, including Caribbean Travel & Life and Islands.
For those of you who may want to dine in and enjoy the spectacular views and privacy of your own villa, each condominium is equipped with a full kitchen with all of the appliances and cookware that you have at home. A dining area adjoins the living room with a glass-top dining table with chairs, in addition to tables on the patio/balcony for exterior dining.
Our personal condos in prime oceanfront/poolfront Building 16/17 provide the best location on Bolongo Beach. The close proximity of the condominiums to the tranquil pool and beach will appeal to parents and children alike. No need to pack and carry a cooler for the day. From the pool, you are within steps of your condominium for cool refreshments. And at the pool is direct walk-on access to the beach and ocean (no walking thru the hot parking lot).
Ours are the most convenient oceanfront/beachfront condominiums on St. Thomas! A perfect home base in St. Thomas & to St. John and surrounding islands. Within fifteen minutes by taxi or rental car are grocery stores, K-Mart, duty-free shopping in Charlotte Amalie, Saint John ferry in Red Hook, championship golf course, Magen's Bay, and the airport. St John is a must see and is only a short ferry ride via car or person ferry from Red Hook (a nice day is packing the cooler, beach towels and portable chairs provided in the condo and taking your rental car to St. John to explore & snorkel all the beaches).
An added benefit for St. Thomas is that No Passport is Required for US Citizens to the US Virgin Islands!!!
Tasting and experiencing the best of what St. Thomas has to offer is easy to do when you stay. Two open-air seaside restaurants are among the most popular on St. Thomas, and where guests and locals gather day and night. Sit down for a full breakfast, lunchtime favorites or dinner with beautiful ocean views at The Lobster Grille, located by our beachfront pool. Or, slip on your flip flops and head over to Iggies Beach Bar & Grill for lunch, dinner or late-night entertainment. When you’re thirsty, we have plenty of options. Swim up to our poolside bar, sip cocktails at The Lobster Grille or toast with friends at Iggies Beach Bar.
Enjoy St Thomas, St Johns and Jost Van Dyke. Make sure to stop by the Soggy Dollar Bar and The One Love Bar located on the beach of White Bay.
Here are just a few of our top Virgin Islands adventures:
• Snorkel and swim with sea turtles on Heavenly Days.
• Scuba dive with the St. Thomas Diving Club
• Take in the world-renowned natural beauty of Magens Bay
• Reel in a Marlin from the deep sea
• Shop ‘til you drop at our duty-free shopping centers
• Parasail and admire the views of St. Thomas, you can be picked up from our beach
• Tour around and island hop with guided tours of St. Thomas and St. John
• Join us for the St. Thomas Carnival
• Sip Cruzan rum on a cultural tour of St. Croix
• Cruise off to enjoy the British Virgin Islands (you will need a passport for this adventure)
• Visit The Forum for film festivals, poets, string ensembles and more!
• Spend the day at the Virgin Islands “best attraction,” Coral World Ocean Park
• Enjoy arts and crafts festivals and classical music presented by Arts Alive
• Ride the view on the scenic skyride to Paradise Point, 700 feet above sea level
• Horseback ride along the natural beauty of St. John
• Promote local art and plan to see a show at the Reichhold Center
• Admire panoramic views at Mountain Top, while sipping their famous (original recipe) Banana Daiquiri
• Walk in historical footsteps on a guided tour of St. Thomas, including Blackbeard’s Castle
• Kayak or snorkel along spotted eagle rays, sea turtles and more in USVI wildlife sanctuaries
• Hit the links at the Fazio-designed St. Thomas Mahogany Run Golf Course.