Old Center Apartment Rental Photos and Description
This old two-storey houseboat is ideal for smaller groups (up to 4 people) who enjoy backpacking
This old two-storey houseboat is ideal for smaller groups (up to 4 people) who enjoy backpacking. The living room, kitchen, bathroom and terrace are on the upper part of the boat, and the bedroom is below. The boat has a terrace which gives you a wonderful view of the canals.
You will also find a small library with books, maps and guides of the city. Also, the captain has a very nice collection of reggae music.
It is not suitable for very young children and the elderly.
- Large windows which give you a great view.
- Very spacious.
- 2 couches and a hammock.
- 2 office areas with a computer.
- Old steering cabin is a perfect sitting area to have dinner or to play games.
- Ground floor
- 4 single beds
- Small lockers
- Space for luggage
- Free tea and coffee
- Table for two
- 1 with shower and toilet
- No pets allowed
- Free WiFi
- Small library with books, maps, guides
- Collection of reggae music
- Smoking is permitted
- You can use the small kitchen to cook and prepare hot meals
- not suitable for children
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
Guestbook comments from the manager
The Beagle and the Captain A.J were ideal. Myself and the chaps fell for the beagles unique charm and a great base to take on amsterdam . . . Good Stuff