This luxurious Paris 2 bedroom apartment is located in the heart of the historical, lively and trendy Le Marais area in the sought after rue des Archives. It is situated on the 2nd floor of a charming building. The apartment is fully renovated with a very tasteful decoration (visible white beams, wooden floors, fire place, mirrors... ), and very elegant furniture. Very high level of comfort: excellent sofa & beautiful carpet in the reading / TV area, beautiful dining table and chairs set, matching cupboards, convenient desk, very nice looking and functional open kitchen...Each of the 2 bedrooms are very well equipped with a comfortable 2 persons bed, cupboards, shelves or side tables...The shower room and the bathroom are luxurious and in a perfect condition.
General apartment description:
- 2 bedroom apartment rental in paris Le Marais 75003 Paris
- 1800's Building, 2nd floor, without Lift, entry code security system, with interphone, 2 Bedrooms Apartment, furnished, Approx: 90m² / 968 Sq.Ft., high security lock on front door.
- Hardwood floors, Fireplace, visible beams, double paned windows.
Apartment appliances and equipment:
- Linen provided, Washing machine, Dryer, Domestic iron, Vacuum cleaner.
- Refrigerator, Cooking rings, Oven, Microwave, Dinnerware and serving pieces, Toaster, Coffee machine, Kettle.
- TV, TV by cable or satellite basic access, DVD player, Internet by ADSL-CABLE + WIFI ACCESS.
- Heating: Gas
- Hot water: Gas
This Apartment is composed of:
Beds: 2 person convertible sofabed,
Approx: 50m² (538 Sq.Ft.) 4 windows, Orientation East West, view on Street, (hardwood),sofa,
1 armchair, 5 chair/stools, Dinner Table for 6 peoples, 3 Coffee Tables, 3 Wardrobes, 3 cupboards, 1 Writing Desk, AMERICAN KITCHEN, Wash Basin
Bedroom # 1:
Beds: double bed,
Approx: 11m² (118 Sq.Ft.) 1 window, Orientation West, view on Street, (hardwood),
1 chair/stool, 1 Wardrobe, 3 cupboards
Bedroom # 2:
Beds: double bed,
Approx: 11m² (118 Sq.Ft.) 1 window, Orientation South, view on Courtyard, (hardwood),
2 Coffee Tables, 1 Wardrobe, 2 cupboards
Approx: 4m² (43 Sq.Ft.) 2 windows, Orientation South East, view on Courtyard, (tile),
2 cupboards, Wash Basin, Bathtube
Approx: 2m² (22 Sq.Ft.) (tile),
1 cupboard, Wash Basin, Separate shower
This luxurious Paris 2 bedroom apartment is located in the heart of the historical, lively and trendy Le Marais area in the sought after rue des Archives.
The Marais is one of the most ancient and picturesque parts of Paris, characterized by its unique 17th century buildings and elegant stores and restaurants.
For visitors who wish to explore Paris on foot, this is an excellent point from which to do so.
From your doorstep, in around 5 minutes on foot you are also at the Seine River, crossing onto the Islands to visit Notre Dame and the Ile Saint-Louis. All major attractions in the center of Paris are thus within walking distance.
If you have any interest in art, you have plenty of little galleries and workshops where you can buy exquisite gifts.
You are also at a walking distance of Place des Vosges and of all those beautiful museums: Picasso Museum, Carnavalet, Archives Nationales and so many others.
Sights close by :
Place de la République - 543 m
Beaubourg – centre Georges Pompidou - 548 m
Place des Vosges, Le Marais - 950 m
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night minimum stay
|Notes||Cleaning fee of 80.00 Euros|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.