Mission Dolores Apartment Rental Photos and Description
- Newly renovated
- In the San Francisco's Mission District, within easy walking distance of Noe Valley and the Castro
- 2 blocks away from Dolores Park and San Francisco's “Gourmet Ghetto”
- Beautiful bedrooms with high-thread count, luxury hotel quality sheets and towels
- Gourmet kitchen with new appliances, Calphalon pots and pans, and Wusthof knives
- Ample nightlife, dining, shopping and cultural activities
- Excellent public transportation
- Easy Access to cabs and freeways
Live Like the Locals – Historic Dolores Park House
With two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen and room to entertain, this house is the ideal home base for whatever calls you to San Francisco. Near restaurants, cultural activities, boutique shopping, public transit and nightlife, but in a quiet neighborhood of home owners and historic mansions, you’ll never be far away from your destination, and you’ll have a luxurious locale for entertaining family and friends.
Beyond vacationers, this property is perfect for a variety of other guests.
Parents/Grandparents/Family: Live comfortably while welcoming the newest member of the family or helping your children settle into new lives. We’ll provide, at your request, a child-friendly home with new Pack & Play with Bassinet, vibrating chair, booster chair and other amenities to create a fun, nurturing environment for the littlest members of your clan.
Business visitors: When work brings you to the area repeatedly, set up shop in a house to recreate the familiar environment of home. Let this home with a gourmet kitchen and large living and dining areas be your pied-a-terre in beautiful San Francisco.
Lastly, we deep clean professionally between guests to ensure your satisfaction.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed