St. Augustine Condo Rental Photos and Description
Professionally remodeled condo in historic Henry Flagler building conveniently located on a quiet, peaceful street yet a few minute walk to downtown. 12-unit condominium building was constructed between 1885 and 1893 by Henry Flagler to serve as the servants' quarters for his Ponce de Leon Hotel, now known as Flagler College. Bright, airy, professionally decorated condo includes:
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, custom cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
• Beautifully decorated bedrooms with high quality mattresses and bed linens.
• Spacious master bathroom with custom cabinetry, imported marble floors, handmade wall tiles, 7 foot long rain shower.
• Elegant yet comfortable living room with custom upholstery furniture.
• 100+ year old refurbished yellow pine floors in living room, dining room, main hall with new hardwood floors installed in the bedrooms.
• 10 foot ceilings with crown molding throughout the condo.
St. Augustine is an enchanting and artistic town with important history, great shopping, wonderful galleries, restaurants, golf and fishing. In fact Forbes named St. Augustine among the top 10 prettiest towns in the country. National Geographic named the town one of the 10 best places in the world to see holiday lights. ranked St. Augustine among the top 15 U.S. travel destinations on the rise, one of the most walkable cities and the best place to feel like you're in Europe even though you're stateside. So come see for yourself!
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets considered
- non smoking only
About Janice Brown
Welcome to my home! I currently work in New York City but since I travel frequently to St. Augustine I decided to buy a second home. After thoroughly researching the area I purchased my lovely condo in what used to be the servants quarters for the Flagler Hotel in the 1800s. My unit has been completely luxuriously remodeled with all new furniture. I hope my home brings as much joy to you as it brings to me. Again, welcome and enjoy!
Janice Brown purchased this condo in 2009
Guestbook comments from the manager
You have a wonderful condo full of very homey touches. We loved coming back after a hard day of fun in St. Augustine! You have thought of everything to make it just right.