Colorado Springs Chalet Rental Photos and Description
A beautiful mountain home with a view in a great location; sleeps 2--10
ROCKY MOUNTAIN RETREAT is a beautiful mountain property in a great location: just 10 miles to Colorado Springs, 8 miles to historic Manitou Springs and 5 miles to Woodland Park. Great community offers wonderful local restaurants less than a mile away (you can walk there for lunch), a community pool, a park with a lake and a fountain in the middle of it and a playground for kids.
There is a clearing in front of the house. You could see wildlife there almost every morning and at sunset. We saw deer, foxes, squirrels, beautiful birds, elks, etc...
Relax with a glass of wine on the patio or a cup of coffee in the morning and let natural scenery unfold its beauty...
We have 3 BEDROOMS/2 BATHROOMS available for you:
- LUXURIOUS MASTER BEDROOM has a beautiful ASPEN LOG CUSTOM MADE bedroom set that includes King Size bed, tall boy chest, 2 night stands, a mirror, 2 aspen log lamps and a new pillow top king size mattress;
- SECOND BEDROOM (CUSTOM MADE ASPEN LOG BEDROOM SET includes Queen size bed, aspen log bench, a night stand with aspen log lamp and a mirror, a new pillow top mattress);
- FAMILY SUITE (custom made Aspen Log bedroom set includes a Queen size bed, log bunk beds (full + twin), 2 nights stands, a log bench. All beds have brand new pillow top mattresses);
- Queen/full size futon in the basement for an additional sleeping place if needed.
The living room is furnished with brand new 2 sets of leather furniture providing sitting for at least 8 guests. Beautiful decorations include elk lamps, beautiful pictures and aspen log candle sticks. Brand new big screen TV is also located in the living room.
2 brand new refrigerators, a front load high efficiency (please use HE detergent only!) washer and dryer and much more..
There are 2 decks at the property available for you. One deck offers a great view; it has patio furniture for 4. The other deck has a brand new stainless steel BBQ grill, a bench and a hammock (coming up! soon).
Please check out our other properties if we are booked here:
- PIKES PEAK COTTAGE BY GARDEN OF THE GODS: http://www.vrbo.com/96627
- ROARING FORK RIVER LUXURY CONDO near Aspen: http://www.vrbo.com/386171
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About Julia S.
ON THE PICTURE: OUR KIDS IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS - THE BEST PLAYGROUND IN THE WORLD!
Julia S. purchased this chalet in 2012
Why Julia S. chose Colorado Springs
THIS HOUSE HAS A GORGEOUS SETTING: A PICTURESQUE BACKGROUND OF FOREST AND BEAUTIFUL GRANITE ROCKS; THERE IS A BIG CLEARING IN THE FRONT WHERE YOU CAN SEE A LOT OF WILDLIFE: DEER, FOXES, SQUIRRELS... ABSOLUTELY GREAT LOCATION: A PERFECT RETREAT, YET ONLY 10 MILES TO COLORADO SPRINGS IF YOU CRAVE SOME BIG CITY AMENITIES;
What makes this chalet unique
THERE ARE TONS OF TRAILS AROUND; WE ARE ONLY ONE MILE TO GREEN MOUNTAIN FALLS TOWN CENTER WHERE YOU CAN ENJOY THE LAKE, A SWIMMING POOL, PLAYGROUND FOR KIDS AND SOME GREAT LOCAL RESTAURANTS...
Guestbook comments from the owner
Such a cute, cozy place with a breathtaking view of the mountains! Seven of my friends and I stayed for 3 days and we loved it! It's not very big but it definitely did the trick with no complications at all (with 8 people). We were in driving distance from a couple towns with restaurants and shops so we got to enjoy the beautiful nature and the hot spots.