|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
3 Bedroom Home, with a large yard located in Village of Chester , a short stroll to Restaurants, shops, convenience store, and a french bakery. A picturesque walk to the front harbor and Chester Yacht Club. Yard surrounded by mature trees and nestled in it's own quaint forest and is child friendly.
The house has new furnishings including beds, linens and a treadmill. The kitchen and main bathroom have been recently updated.
Concierge Services Available upon request
Contact us to inquire about our many properties available throughout Nova Scotia firstname.lastname@example.org
We love Chester because of the size of the Village, the pleasant nature of the local residents, the beautiful scenery, the sailing, and the peaceful quiet evenings. If your goal is to have a vacation to decompress from the stresses of the real world, this is the place to go.
Concierge Services Available.
3 Bedroom Home, with a large yard located in Village of Chester, a short stroll from Restaurants, shops, convenience store, and a french bakery. Picturesque walk front harbor and Chester Yacht Club. One street from Golf Course. The property is surrounded by mature trees, nestled in it's own quaint forest. The yard is beautifully landscaped and is child friendly.
* Back deck with patio furniture and out door fire place.
* The house has new furnishings including beds, linens and a treadmill.
* The Village has a public seawater lido pool with life guards, Freda's Beach - a public beach, and a parade grounds with a gazebo where bands play on Sunday nights.
* Lordly Park offers a new state of the art playground and outside skating rink.
* The Chester Golf Club is a public 18 hole golf course located just one street away that has spectacular views of the bay.
* The wood burning stove provides a nice ambiance on chilly summer evenings.
* Ski Martock is located approximately 30 minutes away and offers 7 Alpine trails and 14 Cross-Country trails.
There are also many farms and zoos with-in a 1 hour drive of the Village that offer U-Pick berry picking.
The Tancook Ferry is located 2 blocks away.
Halifax is 30 minutes away.
Halifax International Airport is 45 minutes drive.
*Please inquire about our other available vacation properties throughout the province at, email@example.com
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||C$500|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.