This is your perfect getaway from the City. Rowayton is only a 50 minutes drive by car or by train to Manhattan. It is perfect for families and couples who want to relax and enjoy the outdoor life and activities, such as playing tennis, biking, running, paddle boarding and kayaking on Farm Creek or the Long Island Sound.
The house has a large fenced garden all around the house and a private dock with paddle boards and a kayak. It is only steps away from the beach and public tennis courts.
The house has an open kitchen and dining room and large living room with wood burning fireplace, each with spectacular views over the water and the Farm Creek Preserve. All bedrooms are spacious and bright with beautiful views!
- Private dock with swimming ladder, kayak and 2 paddle boards.
- 50 minutes by train from Grand Central, NYC.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and private bathroom (rest room, jacuzzi bath and separate shower and 2 sinks) and private balcony.
- 2nd bedroom with queen size bed.
- 3rd bedroom with queen size bed.
- 4th bedroom with kids bunk bed (twin size) + + toddler crib
- 2nd Bathroom (shower/bath and rest room and two sinks)
- Downstairs rest room with sink
- Kitchen and dining room have fantastic views on farm creek and the nature reservation.
- Living room with wood fireplace.
- TV (kids play) room with sleeping sofa and Google TV (including free Netflix) and lots of kids toys.
- Free wireless internet
- SONO music system
- Washer and dryer
- 2 adult bicycles (2 child seats), 1 'bakfiets', 3 child bicycles (5yr, 4yr and 3yr)
- Large gas BBQ
- Outside dining table with large parasol
- Kids inflatable swimming pool
- Kids soccer goals
- brand new (2013) ceder wood playhouse with slide, rockwall, monkey bars and swingsets (3). Perfect for kids to entertain tehmselves and for parents to get a break
- yard fenced kids friendly
- 200yards walk from Bailey Beach (Guest pass included)
- 500yards walk from private beach Pine Point Beach Association (guest pass included)
- Sunday evening Bailey Beach summer concerts
- 200yards walk to 5 public tennis courts
- Aquarium and IMAX theater Norwalk 8min drive
- Restaurants: Rowayton Seafood, SAIL
- Rowayton Farm Creek Nature Preserve