2 bedrooms (den), each with 4-piece en-suite and walk-in closets.
You will love being so close to downtown Palm Springs. Easy walking distance to the beautiful Spa Casino, P/S Convention Center, and all that downtown has to offer including our favorite restaurant, Tropicale, just down the street. We furnished and outfitted the condo to meet our high standards as if we were the only ones to use it, not as a rental. Our guests have all been thrilled. “WOW!!! We love your condo - great location, nicely decorated and the kitchen is fabulous!! We have been renting in Palm Springs over the last 20 years and have never been in accommodations that are so well equipped. Thank you.” Evelyn and Ian Feb 2013
Features and Amenities:
* King-size bed with high-end pillow-top mattress and
300+ count sheets.
* Ethan Allen Queen sofa-bed with inflatable
cushion-top for extra comfort in the Den
* Full office set-up in the Den with business desk, chair,
and 42” flat screen LCD TV
* Secure broadband wireless Internet and hardwired
* Totally renovated and fully equipped kitchen with
granite counter tops, stainless appliances, new
cutlery, utensils, dishes, pots, pans etc, and lots of
* In-suite washer and dryer
* One Juliette balcony facing East off the master
* One larger South-facing balcony off the living room with a BBQ
* Bright South-facing top floor corner unit with vaulted
ceiling and spectacular mountain view
* Park-like setting with manicured trees, shrubs, and
lawns between the units
* 2 large pools and tennis courts; close enough to
enjoy but far enough to not hear
* Gated property in a quiet adult oriented complex with
* Covered parking space and visitor parking
* 4 flat screen TV’s: 2 with Blue Ray DVD players and
Personal Vidoe Recorder, 3 with HD and
* Free telephone calling to anywhere in Canada and
continental United States
Casa Verda is a short walk to the Spa Casino and PS Convention Center, and just a few blocks to downtown Palm Springs with its historic shopping district and fabulous restaurants. A short drive will take you to either Palm Desert's El Paseo Drive (reminiscent of Beverly Hills' Rodeo Drive) or over 100 outlet stores.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.