Monte Rio Cabin Rental Photos and Description
Come to beautiful Sonoma County and enjoy the beauty and relaxation in Monte Rio at this recently renovated log cabin that sits right on the Russian River and has direct private access to it. Feel the pure authentic energy and ambiance of a log cabin, brand new hardwood floors that match the style of the original log construction. You can see the surroundings from early morning until late evening year-long, hours depend on the season. After a great day in the river and riverfront yard, come inside and relax for dinner time. Evenings are perfect for cookouts and enjoying the big family room with the fireplace warming up the cabin.
- 2 Bedrooms: Two spacious bedrooms with queen size beds, cozy and comfortable
- 2 Bathrooms: Two full bathrooms with windows
- Living area: Big family room with windows on every wall, letting the light come through. The original fireplace sits in the middle of living and dining area and will keep you all cozy and warm as the cool breeze of the evening sets in.
- Kitchen: Completely upgraded with stainless steel appliances, double oven, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and stove top.
- 3 Decks with Views: Brand new decks on three sides of the cabin so you can be sure to admire the beauty of the redwood tree hills and the river from every room in the cabin.
- Outdoors amenities include three staircases to the two tiered-lawns as well as a brand new dock right on the river with latter access to it. Perfect to sit there by the river and jump in and out to cool down.
- Location: Four miles from Guerneville, seven miles from the Pacific Coast, two hotels just walking distance from the log cabin in case you have more guests joining you.
- Recreation: Kayak rentals, a movie theater, grocery stores.
The log cabin has two spacious bedrooms with queen size beds and two full bathrooms. Throughout the cabin you and your guests will be able to enjoy the wood work on the ceilings and walls, making a perfect scenario for fun and relaxation at the same time. The living area is a big family room with windows on every wall, letting the light come through. You will enjoy beautiful and warm sunsets admiring the river and the redwoods surrounding the property. The kitchen has been completely upgraded with stainless steel appliances, double oven, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and stove top. The original fireplace sits in the middle of living and dinning area and will keep you all cozy and warm as the cool breeze of the evening sets in. With decks on three sides of the cabin you can be sure to admire the beauty of the redwood tree hills and the river from every room in the cabin.
- alternative lifestyle
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets considered
- children welcome
- non smoking only
My partner and I bought this beautiful log cabin in early 2012 and went through extensive renovations inside and outside. This is a unique property that we fell in love with, where can you find a log cabin these days on West Coast anymore? We've been visiting the Russian River area for years and every time we visited it was just pure relaxation, contact with nature, great wineries, great food and really friendly people, so once this property on the river became available we decided to own a little piece of Sonoma heaven. Eventually we plan to retire there, but in the mean time we enjoy so much going there for the weekends and also sharing this property with friends and family. We've put our heart into renovating it and making it a truly unique experience for every guest. We truly hope you enjoy the Monte Rio Log Cabin and the surroundings as much as we do!
Adrian & Scuba