|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
Your North Woods experience starts when you drive down our private road, surrounded by forest, to a picturesque view of the largest lake in the area.
Located on beautiful Big St. Germain Lake, this nicely furnished 1,600 sq. ft. private home with level lake front access and screened in porch is perfect for family fun. The rental includes its own pier, outdoor shower to rinse off after lake activity, shore station for your boat and priceless views of our resident Eagle. The quiet serene surroundings offer a perfect getaway in the heart of the North Woods - and conveniently located 20 minutes from Eagle River or Minocqua, we are in the center of it all.
Aeries Estate is a fully furnished vacation rental home. Whether you plan on staying for a few days or a few weeks, the rental and surrounding grounds have everything you need to feel right at home. Listed below are some of the many amenities available to our guests:
* Lakeside log-built, 3 person swing for enjoying breathtaking sunsets from the privacy of your own beach.
* 200 feet of private lake frontage.
* Secluded lake home with 7+ acres of property.
* Professionally built campfire pit.
* Private pier with bench.
* Outdoor shower to rinse off after lake activity.
* Shore station for your boat.
* Newer pier, with many bumpers for your valuable boat, or raise boat up on our shore station.
* Enjoy breathtaking sunsets all year long.
* 42' High-Definition, LCD flat screen T.V. and Blueray/DVD player.
* Screened-in porch with hammock.
* 3 bedrooms with 6 beds (two new queen beds, four twins).
* Gourmet double oven for family eat in dinners. You won't want to leave to go out, you might miss a spectacular sunset.
* Eat in on our huge screened in porch (no bugs), or dining room for a family sit down dinner.
* 2 showers, 2 full baths.
* New bathroom with marble tile and granite sink.
* New family room furniture and carpet, ridiculously comfy.
* Handbook of our favorite places will be there when you arrive.
* Large family size stainless steel fridge and cooking utensils and pots, perfect for the gourmet cook.
* Large microwave oven and toaster oven. Great for quick meals before an outing.
* Instantaneous hot water heater - great for not running out of hot water.
* Big St. Germain Lake was voted one of the top ten muskie lakes in Wisconsin.
* Big St. Germain Lake provides 1600 acres of water pleasure - enjoy swimming, boating, skiing, tubing or water crafting.
* Local nature trails out our back door.
* Bald Eagles will cruise shoreline in the Spring, Summer and Fall.
* Boat and snowmobile rentals in town.
* Aeries Estate is on the East side of the lake and gets a breeze pretty much every day. this keeps you cooler in the summer and prevents bugs. You will be amazed at the difference this makes!
* Connected to largest network of snowmobile trails in the U.S.A.
* Mountain bike trail systems and single track riding.
* Blue Ribbon trout fishing minutes away from your door.
* Take a ride in your boat over to a restaurant on the lake.
* Fuel service on the lake. Premium and Pre-mix.
* Cross-country ski out our back door, or go to local 'secret spots' under owners picks.
* Wildlife all around you.
* Big St. Germain provides access to Lake Content, Fawn Lake & Lost Creek.
* All summer & winter activities are accessible from your door.
Why stay at our house?
* It’s our family’s vacation home and we’re proud of it. Limited to 8 rental weeks per year, our vacation home is well maintained and in excellent condition. It’s not an over-used, broken-down investment property which is part of an over populated area.
* In addition to 200 feet of lake frontage, our property includes 6 acres of forest for hiking and nature watching.
* Go green and $ave. We’re green and pass the savings to our clients’. High-efficiency furnace with HEPA filter, instantaneous hot water heater, energy efficient refrigerator, and a Chemical free lawn!
* Our home is hypoallergenic. One of our family members is allergic to pets and under no circumstance are pets allowed.
* Since it’s our favorite vacation destination, we continue to make improvements to compliment the North Woods experience.
Upgrades - 2012: high-definition, 42” LCD flat screen TV, Blue Ray Player, stainless steel microwave, dual-oven, and new carpet.
New for 2013: Double oven, camp fire pit with large rocks, internet (wifi).
* Town of St. Germain is only 5 minutes away. Our local grocery store is brand new and has everything you need and more.
* The St. Germain area features year round recreation with excellent fishing, cross country skiing, hunting, hiking, camping, and more! St. Germain offers a variety of restaurants, recreational opportunities, and fun.
* The premier northern Wisconsin vacation destination, St. Germain is in the heart of Wisconsin's Northwoods surrounded by 1,300 lakes, Chequamegon National Forest, Nicolet National Forest, and more.
Thanks in advance for taking care of it! Your “TLC” is very much appreciated.
Owner, Healthcare Practitioner, and North Woods enthusiast.
Mike or Lori purchased this house in 1985
Once in a life time opportunity to purchase property on the East side of Big St. Germain lake on a private road with 6 acres of forest.
House is on a private road, shared with 3 other homes. We have 200 feet of lake frontage with an amazing screened in porch (do not rent a home in north woods without a screened in porch!). Being on the East end of the lake, we get a constant breeze. This constant breeze keeps you cool and SIGNIFICANTLY reduces the bugs.
Sorry haven't had chance to thank you for letting us enjoy your wonderful cabin. It was awesome! Thx again - have a great summer.
4 miles from the Town of St. Germain;
5 miles to the Town of Saynor;
16 miles to the Town of Eagle River;
16 miles to the Town of Minocqua.
You get the peace and serenity of a private lake home with the convenience of everything you need within a 5 minute drive.
28 mile bike trail down the road.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Nov 30 - Mar 1
5 night minimum stay
Mar 2 - May 30
4 night minimum stay
May 31 2015 - Aug 28 2015
Changeover Day: Saturday
5 night minimum stay
Aug 31 - Nov 29
4 night minimum stay
Check-in Saturday: 3:00 PM; Check-out Saturday: 9:00 AM.
Check calendar for availability.
$350 Security deposit required.
Note: Plus applicable state and local tax.
Note: Cleaning fees INCLUDED in weekly rentals.
Note: From Memorial Day to Labor Day, rental is by the week only (Saturday to Saturday).
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.