Woodstock House Rental Photos and Description
Beautiful, private, Craftsman-style home, just a short walk to the Woodstock Village & NYC bus. Bring the kids and canine family members.
Nestled among breathtaking mountain views, forest trails, swimming holes, and dog friendly paths and parks yet only a 5-minute stroll to the heart of Woodstock.
This spacious, well-appointed, 2200-square-foot home has
• Open design living area that leads to a bright dining room and sunny library
• 2 roomy bedrooms with queen-size beds
• Family room with convertible sofa (queen size)
• Large, modern, fully equipped eat-in kitchen
• Library in the sunroom porch
• 2 full baths
• Wi-Fi, cable and flat- screen TV
• Air conditioning for cool summers
• And a wood-burning stove for cozy autumn evenings.
The ½ acre fenced backyard includes a terraced patio and large grassy space – private and secure for kids and dogs. (We are sorry, but we cannot accept cats.)
Dine in Woodstock where no fewer than 6 international cuisines can be found among the unique shops. Walk to galleries and the cinema. Take in a show at the Woodstock Playhouse. Hear a world-class concert at the Maverick Festival or see the newest indie film at the Woodstock Film Festival.
A year-round vacation destination for the whole family, you’re only a few miles from HITS in Saugerties, skiing at Hunter or Belleayre, Hudson River beaches and boat rides, and UPAC and the Bardavon Historic Theaters, where you’ll see headline entertainment close-up. Go trout fishing or tubing in the Esopus, take the Walking Bridge across the Hudson, and greet Santa on the Village Green for a special Woodstock Christmas.
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- children welcome