Available MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND- our 'Pink House' located only a few steps from the Beautiful Ocean you see so close, is like a tropical dream where you OFTEN HEAR the Palm Trees gently blowing & the Waves hit the beach, then slip back to sea - YES it's like PARADISE :-)
IMAGINE: When you 1st step inside you WILL begin to smile as you scope out a great vacation House. Everything you need for happy memories: We the owners, John & Linda, have many beautiful decor changes thru out the inside of the house and outside Screened Porch & Decks we want you to see. Our spacious 2600 SQ FT house is always clean & well maintained. 5 private BRs & 5 BAs sleep 10 NO PROBLEM. Includes Washer/Dryer, Towels, Free WI-FI, Satellite TV & more.
When ready to swim you WILL BE wet soon BECAUSE our House is SO CLOSE to the Ocean you see. TO THE BEACH: Walk down our front steps & across our sidewalk. Cross over the LAZY & QUIET street. Begin walking on the cement & wood Walkway directly across from the house ( IN FACT it is only a slight/gradual dune that this walkway crosses over, as seen in Picture #3 ) KEEP WALKING. In Aprox. 60 Seconds from the house - OH YEA :-) You are ON the Beach. ( Keep reading about the house- it gets better! )
The Ocean you see is an AWESOME picture FROM THE FRONT OF OUR HOUSE's Main Floor Screened porch & left/right decks & Upstairs Master Bedroom Deck. Checkout the beautiful green grass, flowers, Palm Trees & sea grass. SUNRISE is a great time for a cup of coffee!
The Marsh you can see FROM THE REAR OF THE HOUSEs upstairs Master Bedroom's Sitting area and the back decks will also take your breath. SUN SET is a great time for a drink of your choice.
INCLUDED WHEN YOU RENT is the Harbor Island Swim & Racquet Club, located just a short walk from our house. Includes an Olympic Size Pool; Small Retail Store: Gift's, Snack's, Necessity Groceries. Also a fitness Room, Weight Room, Golf Chipping Yard, tennis, volleyball, basketball, children's pool, playground & more.
Around Harbor Island's Rookeries and beach you see terns, pelicans, egrets, herons, seagulls, cranes, other birds & wildlife- (recently saw Momma & baby alligators- safely contained in the Rookery Lagoon). On the peaceful 2 1/2 mile beach you'll see horseshoe crabs, watch dolphins play & Shrimp Boats as they slowly pass. You will hear stories about the Loggerhead Sea Turtles nesting in the sand dunes- THEY'RE TRUE. Help us protect them til they're ready to return to the Ocean.
INTERESTED IN RENTING - read these Basic Rental Guidelines:
1. On VRBO or HOMEAWAY - Click the 'View Calendar' button, or scroll down for monthly calendars. Check for available 2013 summer, fall & winter rental possibilities or book 2014.
2. House Rental Maximum is 10 adults/children (We will consider exceeding this if you have a young child that sleeps in a Play Pen that you can bring with you)
3. Rates posted further below are based on the season you plan to rent, and are subject to change.
4. Rates, Deposit & house facts are detailed in this RENTAL SITE. No Smoking, No Pets.
5. OK - If you now are interested in renting: 1st email me - include a phone number. Next call me or I will call you. FINAL INFORMATION will be emailed to you ONLY after we reach a TELEPHONE VERBAL AGREEMENT.
Whether for a vacation, or a son/daughters Parris Island graduation - this house IS a great place to stay.
My wife and I want to thank the guest who rent our house, hope you enjoy your stay and will return soon. Referrals will be appreciated.
John Ellis & Linda