: Fort Morgan Ferry
: Interstate 10
: Oceanfront - Beach is right in front of you!
: Flora Bama
: Lost Key Golf Club
: The Crap Trap
Perdido-Key is on a beautiful, gulf front, barrier island just west of Pensacola Beach and approximately 2 miles from the FL/AL line. Orange Beach & Gulf Shores, AL are to the west and Pensacola & Pensacola Beach to the east. The area has many parks and much natural beauty, yet is just 15-30 minutes away from many tourist attractions.
Just a few favorite things to do while at Perdido Key are:
1) Tour the Pensacola Naval Air Museum--Free every day!
2) Set sail on a dolphin cruise for an unforgettable family adventure.
3) Order a few pounds of crab claws or shrimp, fresh from the day's catch. With advance notice, Perdido Bay Seafood will steam them for you for free!
4) Shop the many local shops and boutiques or the outlets in nearby Foley.
5) Visit the many national or state parks or tour your choice of several historic forts, such as Fort Barrancas, which dates back to 1698.