Marley Park –Surprise, Arizona
- Executive home in Marley Park
- 2500 sq feet living space, 9’ ceilings
- 3 bedrooms (king, queen and double beds plus a “pack and play”)
- Loft area upstairs
- Main floor has living room, dining room, great room with eat-in kitchen
- 2 piece rest room- main floor
- 2 full baths upstairs each with 2 sinks, shower, tub, toilet
- Courtyard patio
- Stainless appliances, granite counter tops
- Fully equipped kitchen –utensils, cookware, dishes, small appliances
- Linens & towels are provided
- Laundry room – front loader washer and dryer
- Propane BBQ
- 52” and 39” TVs and playstations /DVD player
- 2 bicycles and 2 sets of golf clubs
- Common area Resort style play pool and splash pad, and lane pool located about 250 yards from house
- Many playgrounds and parks in the immediate area with walking paths
- Zoo -10 minute drive
- White Tank Mountain park with hiking trails (beautiful desert) – 15 minute drive
- Grocery store/liquor store etc. (5 blocks)
- Many golf courses
- Wildlife world zoo & Aquarium
- Desert Botanical gardens
- White tank Mountains
- Anthem Outlet mall shopping
- Spring training (Cactus league)
- Sports teams: Coyotes, Cardinals
Cleaning would be $180. per rental if the cleaning can be completed in 6 hours. Cleaning over and above this time allotment would be $30. per hour. A damage deposit would be $500., refundable upon inspection by our representative. They would perform an inspection, put out the trash, return the bin and do minor cleaning touch ups for about $60. If property is left clean, laundry done, the cleaning fee would be limited to the inspection fee.
Owners are two couples from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, who wanted a place to vacation during the winter, and then decided to make their home available for short-term rentals to help defray expenses.
Because this was a former show home for a builder, the home came with all the upgrades one can imagine. It is very close to the beautiful community pool and recreation area and club house.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.