|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
44 Crossvine Circle is a professionally decorated 6 bedroom/5 bath home tucked away on the quiet cul-de-sac of Crossvine Circle in WaterColor, Fl. This home is brand new to our rental portfolio and has never been rented before. This WaterColor vacation rental offers unparalleled luxury and style. Each bedroom leads out to a covered balcony and has its own private bathroom. Enjoy the outdoor spaces, including a brick fireplace for the ultimate romantic evening or family gathering. Conveniently located minutes from Camp WaterColor, Publix, and Pizza by the Sea, everything you need for a memorable vacation is just a short stroll away.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 16):
- Master Bedroom, First Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Bunk Room, First Floor - Full Over Full Bunk Bed
- Master Bedroom, Second Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor - Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
- Living Room, Second Floor - Twin day bed with Twin Trundle
- Loft, Third Floor - Two Twin Beds with a Full Bathroom, Standalone Shower
- Minutes from Camp WaterColor and Publix
- Located on low traffic cul-de-sac
- 6 adult bikes provided
- 6 expansive porches
- Outdoor fireplace
- Backs up to a pond and grassy area
- Stainless appliances
- Flat screen TV's built into bunks
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
- Parking for 3 in driveway
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
We had a great time in Watercolor as this is our 6th year. The house overall is great and the location is great. We however had so many issues. I literally had to call 360 everyday which can get so old when you are just trying to vacation and have a good time. The Wi-Fi never worked. They came out and tried to fix it but we never could get any Wi-Fi the entire trip. The was a problem b/c the men in our home needed to work some each day. The house was not equipped with the little things you need i.e., broom and dustpan, oven mitts, anything to cook in such as pyrex, no storage containers. We also had a leak coming from the upstairs bedroom down into the kitchen through the ceiling and a light fixture. Where the upstairs leak was it was moldly as if it had been like that for some time. We also had the AC go out one night up stairs. The nice guy rigged it to get us through the night but said the AC closet upstairs was locked and he did not have access to it. So i really wish we wouldn't have had so many issues and I wasn't calling them every single day for something. I don't think I have ever had that many things go wrong in the many years we have been renting in Watercolor.
The house and location was great!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.