Hell's Kitchen Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Great 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Super fully furnished (with brand new furniture) This welcoming apartment, which has great natural light, is located on the 4th floor of a pre-war old New York styled building and is furnished in comfort, making your holiday an unforgettable experience:
He Apartment is Located in NEW YORK CITY Walk-Up Building. THere is NO ELEVATOR / NO LIFT!
All subway lines are available within a few blocks from the house: A,C,E (2 block), 2,3,&9 (2 blocks), N,Q,R,W,B,D,F,V (3blocks) 4,5,6 (5 Blocks). This building is close in proximity to wonderful supermarkets and restaurants. Not to mention, many trendy clubs and art galleries are either a short walk or cab ride away:
- 5 blocks from Times Square (5 min walk)
- Exposed brick wall in the Living/Common area
- Two bedrooms that will allow for the privacy for everybody : Brand new (1) queen-size bed (1) Full sized Bed,
- Sofa Bed that has a full Size mattress
- Fully functioning and stocked kitchen if you wish to cook at home
- Brand new 32' Large flat screen TV
- iPOD Speaker Dock
'What's included with my stay?'
- Towels, sheets, pillows, blankets
- All new pots, pans, plates, bowls, cups, and cooking utensils
- High-speed WiFi and wired internet (ethernet cable provided)
- Cable TV
- All utilities, including: electric, heat, hot water, cooking gas (stove/oven)
- Iron and ironing board
- A personal touch of service and attention for every one of my guests!!
- Lovely cafe's for exceptional coffee surround this space as well as many wonderful food options: Thai, Greek, Indian, British, American, Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, Bulgarian (you name it, and you can find it within very few blocks)
-Last but not the least, the location is fantastic with the Hudson River and the High-line Park only a few minutes away. You can also easily walk to the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Javitz Center, and all Broadway Theaters.
Is there anything you don't see here that would help make your stay more pleasant and comfortable?
Just let me know, I'd be happy to accommodate!
Any information left out or something else you'd like to know about?
Please feel free to ask and I'll happily get back to you as soon as I can!
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed