Beautiful Georgian Bay three-bedroom beach house located on quiet and family friendly Allenwood Beach, and hour and a half drive from downtown Toronto.
· Overlooking the blue waters of Georgian Bay, this waterfront home is steps away from the sandy beach that is sure to provide hours of enjoyment for the family. Enjoy the use of the BBQ and relax on the deck while watching the sunset over the water. On cooler evenings you can enjoy the view from the comfort of the beach house with its over-sized Kitchen/Living area windows.
· Recently renovated the beach house has approximately 800 sq.ft. of living space rendered in a clean contemporary interior design pallet. The kitchen has all the amenities of home including a range/stove, new fridge, and new microwave. The Living area has a wall mounted LCD TV, cable and wireless internet. Two of the bedrooms have new Queen sized beds, and the third bedroom has a new Double bed.
· Renovated 4 piece bathroom.
· Ideal for families, accommodating up to 6 people including children.
· Private driveway accommodates up to three cars.
· Bed linens/towels not included
· No Smoking – No Pets - no exceptions to this
· Professionally cleaned after each guest
We are a young family from Toronto. We lead a busy life and look forward to spending time year round at our beach house. We love the outdoors and especially the water. We enjoyed renovating this home in 2011.
We purchased the home with the intent to own a piece of the longest fresh water beach in the world. We were drawn to the clean white sand of Georgian bay and have always wanted to live on the water. This home is our rental property but one day we intend to retire here in this wonderful community.
The beach house is on the water with access to the best beach in the area. It is a quiet, family friendly beach with gentle waves and shallow water tailor made for family's with children. It is close to the shops and ammenities of Wasaga beach and the surrounding areas. There are plenty of attractions near including a zoo (Elmvale), activity ranch, and go carting. Ten minute drive from Beaches 1-6.
In the area...
· Ideally located for beaches, windsurfing, walking, biking, eating and shopping
· Largest stretch of sand-dunes in Georgian Bay - kms of white sandy beaches at your doorstep.
· 5-min. drive to Supermarkets, Walmart, Tim Hortons, restaurants and stores
· Plenty of family entertainment 5-10 minutes away including Elmvale Jungle Zoo, drive-in movie theatre; Rounds Ranch, Golfing etc.
· 10-min. drive to the charming town of Elmvale, featuring quaint restaurants and bakeries.
· Collingwood, 30 minute drive
· Barrie, 25 minute drive
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 27 2014 - Sep 5 2014
7 night minimum stay
|50% due upon booking and balance 50% 3 weeks prior to start of booking. Payment accepted via Interac e-Transfers.|
|Notes||****WEEKLY BOOKINGS ONLY - NO WEEKEND STAYS AVAILABLE***
Friday to Friday bookings only in the summer.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.