Wailea Apartment Rental Photos and Description
This 1 bedroom 2 bath has mountain and ocean views and very secluded from others
APARTMENTS NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:
- THIS EXCITING NEW RENOVATION IS COMPLETED!! GORGEOUS CHARCOAL GRAY BAMBOO FLOORS THROUGHOUT AND AQUA GREEN SLATE IN THE BATHROOMS WITH GALLERY LIGHTING,THERE'S ALSO A NEW BBQ FOR THE GRILL LOVERS OUT THERE!
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGNER DECOR, ULTRA WHITE WALLS BOSE SURROUND SOUND AND IPHONE JACK TO ENJOY YOUR OWN PLAYLISTS IN THE LIVING ROOM AND VAULTED SKY BLUE CEILING IN THE BEDROOM
- AIR CONDITIONING
- 2 FLAT SCREEN TV'S
47” ON BEDROOM
50”IN LIVING ROOM
- BOSE ACOUSTIMASS 10 SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM IN THE LIVING ROOM FOR THE ULTIMATE VIDEO AND SOUND EXPERIENCE
- NEW KING SIZE WHITE LEATHER PLATFORM BED WITH ADJUSTABLE HEADBOARD
- W HOTEL PLUSH TOP CAL- KING MATTRESS
- NEW SOFA SECTIONAL IN LIGHT GRAY BIGGER THAN A KING SIZE THAT BREAKS UP INTO 3 TWIN BEDS
- LARGE SCALE EXHIBITION QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHS OF MAUI'S GORGEOUS LANDSCAPES ON MUSEUM PLEXI INDIVIDUALLY ILLUMINATED ON DIMMERS
- GOURMET KITCHEN WITH CUISINART STAINLESS STEEL POTS AND PANS AND PORCELAIN CHINA TO COMPLIMENT YOU CUISINE. NEW STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND FAUCET. BATHROOMS HAVE NEW SHOWER, BATH AND SINK FIXTURES BY HANSGROHE
- INDOOR OUTDOOR TERRACE WITH GAS GRILL 2 NEW CHAISE LOUNGE CHAIRS AND DINING SET
- WATCH THE SUNRISE OVER HALEAKALA FROM THE TERRACE AND SMALL OCEAN VIEWS OF MOLOKINI AND KAHO'OLAWE AS WELL AS SUNSETS AND WALK TO BEACH
- 5 MINUTE DRIVE TO THE SHOPS AT WAILEA AND MAJOR HOTELS LIKE THE GRAND WAILEA, FOUR SEASONS AND FAIRMONT KEALANI
- 5 MINUTES TO THE WORLD FAMOUS KEAWAKAPU BEACH
- 5 MINUTES TO WAILEA”S BLUE AND EMERALD WORLD CLASS GOLF COURSES
- BE THE FIRST TO EXPERIENCE THIS UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS NEW RENOVATION
I WANT TO WELCOME YOU TO MY HOME!!
A WARM ALOHA TO YOU,
Hawaii Tax ID Number: W39001528-01
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
I am originally from San Diego and moved to NYC 18 years ago and as much as I love NYC I need a getaway and Maui for me is pure paradise. I rented at the Palms several times and fell in love with the property but was never that happy with the units I rented I think because I usually got carpeted units which I dislike and the entertainment features were old fashioned and I love to spend my evenings at home cooking and enjoying good movie. I am a Hairstylist and photographer in NYC and have a love for the right lighting so you always look your best. Peter Lik is a phographer that has inspired me to capture beautiful landscapes and I print the on fuji flexchrome crystal archive paper which is light sensitive which is why I have everything on dimmers. I also want to say that living in NYC I am exposed to the latest trends and styles. I love hotels like the W because they have a modern but simple way of making life feel new and refreshing and the old Hawaiian style with wicker, floral prints and old Hawaiian art is just so last decade I needed to go contemporary. With 2 nonstop flights to Honolulu from NYC I can only hope that my style will inspire you to stay with me.
After looking at alot of units in Kihei I just wasn't happy there, they are much older structures and uninspiring to me while the Palms feels like one of the most luxurious resorts in the world and feel very very inspired and lucky to be an owner here.
The location and gounds of the Palms is unbelievable. Being a New Yorker I don't drive in the city and in Maui the spead limit is usually 30 miles an hour so no stress and the beaches and amazing hotels are minutes away and when driving here the time goes by so fast because of the surreal landscapes you take in everywhere you go.