Welcome to the Live Over Lodge
This home will make you want to live each day you spend here over again, and again. It is fantastic. Rustic design and decor awaits your family or company retreat. Huge open area (Over 1000 sq ft) Great Room incorporating large kitchen, dining area, seating area and gathering place where 12-18 people can sit and eat. Deck surrounds the upper level. A smoker BBQ and picnic table are on the back deck. There are both raspberry and strawberry plots on the property. You can pick them fresh right out of the yard during their season (Jun-Sep).
This awesome private home is within walking distance of Bear Lake. Sit and relax on the large porch (over 500 sq ft) that overlooks majestic Rocky Mountains to the west. The state Marina is just across the street. You can 4 wheel or hike right out of the driveway from this home and get to hundreds of miles of amazing BLM open trails. Come to Bear Lake and make life long memories with your family or group.
Deer and moose have a trail right next to the property and are often visible within several yards making their way to the lake, canal or grazing area across the road. Bring extra camp chairs and enjoy a big gathering on this oversize deck. Lawn area for outdoor games and a fire pit. Large grassy areas for tent pitching and games for the kids are available in the yard as well as the best grass and tree grove in Raspberry Patch Estates.There is parking for up to six vehicles and an RV 30 amp receptacle in the driveway.
Boating, Sailing, Jet skiing, Swimming, Kayaking, Parasailing, Snorkeling, Scuba diving, Fishing, or Sunbathing on Beautiful Bear Lake are all just minutes away. The beaches are great and sandy with something for everyone in the family to do. Bring your family or extended family for a great family reunion or vacation. This home is 2 minutes away from the state marina which has a boat launch and picnic area.
Nearby Activities: Two beautiful Mountain golf courses with spectacular Lake views; both, just 10 minutes away. Bicycle on paved Bike path with access just 100 yards away or mountain Bike or Hike in nearby canyons in Idaho or Utah.
Restaurants, Grocery Store, Live Theater, Shopping, Sightseeing, Rock Climbing, Horseback riding, Wildlife viewing, Hunting are all very close by.
Call and book your weeks now before it fills up. It is rustic in design and décor as a private home. Maximum amount of people in the home over the age of 3 years old is 19.
Cabin amenities and features:
• Sleeps 19 people all on beds (19 max)
• 3 bedrooms
• 2.5 bathrooms, 2 levels
• Jacuzzi Tub in Master Bath that opens onto the back deck
• 3000 square feet, tile and carpet
• Furnished elegantly with a rustic country lake theme
• Bed linens and towels included
• Fully equipped kitchen (dishes, glasses, cookware, convection-microwave oven, commercial separate fridge and freezer, dishwasher, wall oven, Jenn-Air countertop stove and griddle, coffee maker, toaster, blender, ice maker)
• Deck with beautiful view of the lake and mountains.
• Additional quiet private upper deck.
• Flat screen TVs in master bed room and great room.
• DVD and VCR players
• Satellite TV and Internet Connection
• Washer and dryer
• Smoker BBQ grill
• Firepit in Lawn
• Central heating and A.C
• 2 minute walk to marina and public beaches
• Ride ATV on all trails right from cabin
Bedroom sleeping arrangements:
• Main level - 1 Master Bedroom: Queen and Queen Lazy Boy sectional pull out in Great Room
• Lower Level - Bedroom 1 – Queen, Bedroom 2 (Divided Bunkroom) 4- double over double bunk beds
• Towels Provided
• Linens Provided
• Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
• Deck / Patio
• Lawn / Garden
Location & View
• Lake View
• Mountain View
• Mountain Biking
• Water Skiing
• Rock Climbing
• Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
• Freshwater Fishing
• Fly Fishing
• Jet Skiing
• Roller Blading
• Water Tubing
• Scenic Drives
• Horseback Riding
• Paddle Boating
• Sight Seeing
• Live Theater
• Medical Services
• Mountain Climbing
• Bird Watching
• Wildlife Viewing
THIS HOME IS NOW BEING BOOKED FOR THE 2014 SEASON . CALL TODAY BEFORE YOU MISS OUT.