You can unwind and relax in the Bedroom with king size bed and plush mattress with ceiling to floor window looking at pool or ocean , or sit on your patio and enjoy the gulf sunset ocean views and the beautiful pool below. The pool area also has 2 gas grills for cooking your steaks If you're still hungry, you have a full size, fully equipped kitchen to cook in, with granite counter tops ,Disposal & Fridge with ice maker, dishwasher, also stack washer and dryer. Sleeper sofa in living room, TV's in bedroom and in living room have almost 200 channels. Dining room for 4. Walk to fine dining and shopping, since Pier Park is only a mile away, and Sharkeys is across the street ( Sharkeys will also deliver your meals right to the Condo room if you prefer) Dozens more restaurants and attractions and beautiful surroundings in the area make this a truly unique Beach Trip!
Navy veteran from Nashville TN
Bruce W Martin purchased this condo in 2012
One of the nicest units in the complex.
Location-Walk to everything. Parking underneath building.
24 hour manned front desk- security cameras in public areas
We have stayed at Origin quiet a few times. This particular unit was clean and had very good view of ocean and pool. Very convenient to Pier Park and restaurants. Will go again. The owner very helpful and pleasant to talk to.
I have to give a special Thank You to the owner, Bruce, as he communicated back and forth with me to make a last minute stay for my family happen. We literally finalized our reservation less than 24 hours before our stay, and Bruce was very patient with all my questions, etc. There are definitely many more pros to this rental, but I like to list the minor cons as well. I would recommend this unit for a stay.
Pros of the stay:
• Quiet condo! We never heard anyone next to us, or above and below us, and we know there were other guests there.
• Nice to have a one bedroom with full kitchen at such a great price
• Covered parking in the same building
• Great location. Condo is across the street from the beach, but you still have a great view of the beach from the condo balcony. Just a short walk across the street to the beach. A restaurant/bar, Sharkey’s is across the street and Pier Park is a mile down the road.
• Washer and dryer in the room
• Convenience store for any items you forgot is near the lobby, as well as order pizza, hot coffee, etc.
• Nice heated pool and hot tub on the 4th floor with a nice view of the beach
Cons of the stay (some of these are not under the control of the owner Bruce):
• Whole building and condo could use a deep cleaning. You could tell the condo had been cleaned, but you could also tell that little things like the baseboards, windows, cabinets needed some attention.
• Not sure if it was the bed or the sheets, but they would not stay on the bed no matter what we tried. Every time one of us rolled over the sheets popped off the corners of the bed.
• Would like to see an iron and board added to the room, but the dryer did help with most of our wrinkles.
I was looking for a last minute getaway to the beach before I had to go back to school. I lucked up on this gem of a condo - it was perfect! Close to pier park and on the quiet end of the beaches! We had 3 adults and a baby staying, and we had plenty of room! I will definitely rent from Bruce again!
Thanks Bruce.....great place to stay, convenient to everything......had an awsome time.....Loved it!!!!!
Thanks Bruce! We had a great time in your condo! It is perfect for a couple. Bed was cozy and we loved having a kitchen for cooking!
Our stay was wonderful. Very nice clean room that was just right across from beach. Mr. Martin was nice the few times I had to contact him before we arrived. I would highly recommend this condo and am looking forward to returning soon.
- Close to Pier Park (walking distance)
- Close to Gulf World (also walking distance)
- Right around the corner from Frank Brown Park
- Clean resort with an amazing pool and plenty of sunning space
- Marked, Pedestrian-Priority walkway - cars HAVE to stop for you (safe for kids)
- Movie theater room (play your own movies!)
- 15th floor Sunset Observation Deck [AMAZING VIEWS]
- Zero-edge pool heated in the winter, perfect in the summer
- Community grills overlooking the Gulf
- Beautiful white sand and Emerald Green Water Beach
- Right across from Sharky's - great seafood, fun atmosphere and they will DELIVER!
- Lots of covered parking
- Onsite fitness center
- Beautiful grounds