Location: Overlooking the 4th green of Nick Faldo-designed Las Ventanas Club de Golf. Las Ventanas is a gated, fully secure development located 1 mile (1.5km) direct line from the center of downtown San Miguel de Allende, a World Heritage City and cultural paradise.
Description: Stunning contemporary design and appointments, hacienda-style home overlooking the 4th green of the beautiful, Nick Faldo signature Las Ventanas golf course. This house was designed to take advantage of the spectacular views, enriching sunlight, and cool, crisp breeze. House sits on ¼ acre lot with colorful gardens, fruit trees, grass lawn and a solar-heated swimming pool in the rear courtyard and surrounded on 3 sides by a 1st floor loggia (covered patio/courtyard).
The house sleeps 8 comfortably in 4 'suites'. There is a 5th bedroom with a double bed that 'could' be used for a child or single. Three bedrooms are on the first floor (two open onto the loggia), along with an oversized, fully stocked gourmet kitchen built for large groups and entertaining. The kitchen is open to both a dining area and a large living room equipped with large LCD satellite (and internet) TV and MP3/CD/radio music system. Among its many spectacular features, the kitchen is also equipped with an elevator to transport dishes/food/drink to the open air kitchen and dining area for 12 persons on the 3rd floor. The laundry room (and garage) is on first floor.
Up the artistically built stair case to the 2nd floor are two more suites. The rooms open to a huge, 2nd floor loggia complete with gardens and eating areas. The entire loggia overlooks the 4th fairway and makes for enjoyable golf watching.
A stairway leads from the 2nd floor loggia to the 3rd floor open air kitchen and dining area. The views from this area are absolutely spectacular. The Parroquia, San Miguel’s stunning, iconic church, and the city center (El Centro) light up large like a painting. In the opposite direction are unobstructed views of the Sierra Madre valley. For dining or entertaining up here, there is a large gas grill, a refrigerator, lots of counter space and a dining table big enough for up to 12 people.
1. Five-stage water purification system, including sterilization and deionization:
2. Two tankless water heaters (endless hot water);
3. Whole house wireless internet (WiFi);
4. Solar heated swimming pool;
5. Courtyard with contemporary fountain surrounded on 3 sides by loggia;
6. Travertine marble floors throughout
7. Hand carved cantera fireplaces and gas logs in each suite, living room and loggia (6 total);
8. Satellite TV’s (3);
9. Luxury beds and bedding;
10. Dishes elevator from 1st floor kitchen to 3rd floor kitchen;
11. Alarm system with 24x7 monitoring;
12. Open air, 3rd floor kitchen and dining
13. Spectacular views of Parroquia, “Centro”, mountains and valley;
14. Daily maid service;
17. 25% greens fee discount at Las Ventanas’ signature 18-hole golf course
18. Free airport transfers from Leon (BJX) and Queretaro (QRO) via reliable driver with van
Ventanas de San Miguel
• Gated entry and fenced with 24x7 roving security;
• Only 18-hole golf course in region;
• Kentucky Blue Grass fairways;
• Nick Faldo designed;
• Clubhouse with restaurant
• Historical “bull fighting ring” on premises;
• Walking the cart path is a “nature” hike;
• 25% discount on green fees.