This is a perfect place for families. The lakefront, shopping, golf, Safeway, bars, and restaurants are all walkable from the front door. (about a 5 minute walk). Once you get there, you won't really have to drive anywhere.
Here are the details:
3 Bedroom/3 Bath Single Family Home
- 1 Queen in Master
- 1 Queen in Guest room
- 1 Bunk bed in Guest Room (twin over full) plus air mattresses
- New Leather Sectional Couch (Very comfy)
- Fully functional kitchen with all you would need for family cooking w/ breakfast bar
- Brand New Gas Grill/BBQ
- MASSIVE DECK with new patio furniture and filtered view of the lake
- Pool Table
- Foosball Table with electronic scoreboard
- Dome Hockey Table
- Nintendo Wii for the kids....and adults
- Stereo and DVD player with IPod hook up.
- Big Screen HD TV with DVD
- HOT TUB!!
- Large Driveway with plenty of parking
- Electronic Piano/Keyboard (semi weighted keys)
This a great to place to unwind with a glass of wine or cold beer/cocktail. You can literally walk to everything and won't need to get back in to the car until you check out. There are plenty of restaurants with great food and live music nearby.
The house is located on a quiet street with a large deck for entertaining and dinners. All the furniture is in like new condition as well as parts of the house being freshly painted.
There's a great wine shop called Uncorked (next to the cinema), that's a short walk from the house. They offer tastings and have a very good selection. You can also rent bikes, boats, jetskis, kayaks etc, right at the pier downtown.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 16 2014 - Jan 1 2015
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Notes||Rates range from $400-$500/night. Holiday rates can vary. Please contact owner for a direct quote.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.