Enjoy the combination of the best standards of a luxury accommodation and the charm of 'Quartier Latin', just 3’ walk from Luxembourg garden, its wonderful cafés and terraces and 5' walk from the Sorbonne university...
Incredibly much more value than the other vacation rentals of the same area...
Lovely, one-bedroom apartment in Panthéon/Sorbonne area, entirely renovated in Spring 2012.
Very quiet immediate neighborhood, overlooking one of the most demanded squares of the district (‘Place de l’Estrapade’) and the City Hall (‘Mairie’) of the 5th 'arrondissement' of Paris.
At the foot of the apartment, you’ll find what the best of the Parisian way of life offers: a ‘boulangerie’ (bakery) selling ‘baguettes’ and ‘croissants’, a ‘café’ (Café de la Nouvelle Mairie) and some excellent local eateries (Italian, Asian, Greek and...French cuisines!)
- Perfectly located in the 'Quartier Latin', a few doorsteps from the Sorbonne university and the best high schools of Paris (if not France...), the Lycées Henri IV and Louis le Grand and the Luxembourg gardens (just perfect for your morning footing...)
- The apartment is located on rue des Fossés Saint Jacques, just behind the ‘Mairie' (city hall) of 5th district of Paris, 1’ walking distance from Panthéon and rue Soufflot, 3’ from the Luxembourg gardens and the boulevard Saint Michel.
- It is on the second floor (in France, 3rd floor in the US) and therefore is very clear, which is not the case of many Parisian apartments...
- perfectly connected to the RER (Express trains, direct to CDG airport), and two metro lines (the ‘10’ and the ‘7’) and many buses. Direct access to Saint Germain des Prés, Montparnasse, Notre Dame, le Marais and the Eiffel Tower...
- 35 square meters (376 sq ft) at the second floor of a historic building (no elevator, large staircase)
- A large living room with kitchen, dining table, chairs, and king size bed (63in × 79in, 1.6 m × 2 m)
- Bathroom (shower) and toilet in closed space with washer dryer
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board available
- Completely refurbished (high-end materials and style) in Spring 2012
- Ultra high speed internet (WiFi and Ethernet)
- Brand new flat screen HDTV and access to cable TV (more than 100 channels, including UK and US most popular news channels like CNBC, Bloomberg TV, CNN...)
- Regular coffee machine and microwave oven
- Nespresso coffee machine (capsules on sale rue Bonaparte, close to Saint Sulpice church, another fantastic walk to get the taste of Paris...)
- No smoking required and thus guaranteed !
RENTAL FEE (FOLLOWING RATES ARE VALID FOR INQUIRIES POSTED AFTER MARCH 08, 2013)
Very simple rate structure: each day=130€/$169 until 7 days, 120€/$156 beyond.
Minimum total fee 650€/$845
Examples of rates: 5 days=650€/$845 6 days =780€/$1,014 7 days: 910€/$1,183
8 days: 1,030€/$1,339 9 days:1,150€/$1,495 10 days: 1,270€/$1,651
*** A clean up charge of 50€/$65 will be added to the above rates ***
*** In case of public holiday or week-end check-in or check-out: charge of 50€/$65 ***
Please request our very attractive long term (over 3 weeks) deals
Feel free to contact me for more details or specific dates
- Payment in cash Euros at arrival. Deposit check of 30% of rental fee to guarantee reservation to be mailed at least 2 weeks before.
Alternative solutions (US bank wire) possible for total rental fees above $1,000 (with a one-off fee of $30)
Special charge of 50 Euros if arrival OR departure during week-end days or public holidays
Feel free to contact me for more details or specific dates.
Keywords: Romantic Paris apartment, Quartier Latin.
Welcome to Paris !
I'm 45-year old and I manage this apartment located in my neighbourhood for my sister who lives in Hong Kong.
My sister has been the owner of this apartment in the Latin Quarter for more than 20 years. I even lived in this charming unit when I was student back in the late 80s...ooops ! Such a long time....
My sister decided recently to renovate entirely this apartment and offer it for short rentals for friends and foreign visitors.
In the past 25-30 years, the neighbourhood has amazingly continued to gain attractiveness with beautiful monuments, secretly charming squares and nicely Parisian cafés and restaurants.
Sincerely, this place is lovely and I hope you will decide to stay with us and enjoy the life in the secretive part of Paris...
We enjoy the area because it is probably the 'quintessence' of Paris and its unique way of life....
Every Parisian will confirm it: this part of rue des Fossés Saint Jacques, near Place de l'Estrapade is probably today the most sought-after place of the eastern part of the Left Bank. It matches every need: close to everything worth to be seen in the city, quiet and charming 'village life', a few steps from more lively areas in Saint Germain des Prés, a good mix of families, students, high-income earners, foreigners and French people....
Look at Google Earth ! There is no other part of Paris like this area. You will stay in the very best part of Quartier Latin and the Left Bank, you can actually get to any point of interest very easily with the metro, the bus..or by foot ! And, at night, after a day of sightseeing or working, you will enjoy going back to this quiet and 'chic' district... Believe me... You will enjoy staying in this clear, clean and cool place, with all amenities from the very best standards.
Enjoy the charming village life of the 'Quartier Latin', just a few steps from the Panthéon and the Sorbonne université...
Live your dream of student's life in Paris...
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.