1st Arrondissement Louvre Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Tastefully decorated, with an elevator to get up the third level above the ground floor in a very well maintained building dated in 1785, located in the 'Palais-Royal' itself.
Within easy walking distance of
- Le Louvre (3 mn)
- Palais Royal gardens (less than 1 mn)
- the 'Louvre - Palais Royal' metro station close by (3mn).
The studio consists of :
- a night area equipped with a queen size electric Swissflex bed (160 cm) and TV offering English speaking channels,
- a living area equipped with a dining table and First Empire furniture,
- a kitchen equipped with induction stove top, micro-wave oven, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, fridge (with small freezer compartment),
- a bathroom with shower, hairdrier provided
- separate toilet,
- extensive storage space...
In the heart of Paris, discover the true art of French living
- the elegance of your studio and the personal attention of your hostess: freshly ground coffee, fruit from the local market and even the famous French ' Tuiles aux amandes', made especially for you by your hostess, will be waiting for you upon arrival;
- the ultimate 'personal touch': you can even learn how to make them yourself under the personal supervision of your hostess
- customized itineraries to visit its many beautiful museums, the Faubourg Saint Honoré, the Avenue de l'Opéra, the street of Rivoli, the Champs Elysées, the Tuileries, the Palais Royal,the Place Vendôme, the quarter of Marais,the Place des Vosges ... and their shops; but also hidden 'passages' and areas that remain undiscovered by the tourist trail... and give a true taste of Paris;
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
I wish to give you a true taste of Paris