|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Rates and Availability
1)Wildlife Manor is managed by Carolina Cabin Rentals.
2)Price and availability is kept up to the minute at the website.
3)To go directly to this home’s page on our website, click on Owner Info tab above and see the link that says, “Click here to See Updated Calendar & Book Online!”
4)Or call us at 828-295-6000
5)Or use the “Request a Quote” link to the right to email an inquiry to Carolina Cabin Rentals.
Wildlife Manor is a new home in the Mountains of Boone, North Carolina, just finished in 2012. This is a terrific gathering place for families to enjoy time together inside the home (with all the amenities provided) as well as out in the surrounding mountains due to it's central location of Boone, North Carolina. You can enjoy all the mountains have to offer close by in Blowing Rock, Valle Crucis, Banner Elk, Grandfather Mountain, Sugar Mountain and Beech Mountain.
This home sleeps 15 people in beds and 23 including pullout sofas and futons. It has lots of living space and is a fantastic family gathering place. Wildlife Manor has been beautifully built and outfitted with wonderful wood accents throughout. All the beds, dressers, and the kitchen table and chairs were custom built by a local craftsman out of gorgeous aromatic cedar and / or Mountain Laurel.
The kitchen is huge easily accommodating many hands to create meals for the group. The kitchen is also part of the great room, so cooks do not have to feel left out. There is both a full size stainless steel freezer as well as a full size stainless steel refrigerator. All the counter space provides plenty of room for preparing meals as well as accommodating clean up. A large stainless steel sink and Bosch dish washer help get the job done!
The Master Bedroom has it's own covered porch for a private quiet morning cup of coffee, enjoying the sunrise, or just enjoying the peace and quiet of the clean fresh mountain air any time of the day. The Master Bath is a wonderful experience, with custom made double vanities, a dual head large tiled shower, a private water closet, and a large walk in closet. Each Bedroom has a wildlife theme, so come and enjoy the Wildlife Manor. Will you stay in the Master 'Bear' Room, the Wolf Room, the Moose Room or the Deer Room?
The living room is luxuriously outfitted with a large sectional leather couch that has a pull out queen sleeper sofa (that can sleep 2). There is also a great lazy boy leather chair, a stone gas fireplace, and a large flat screen TV with great surround sound. The Living Room TV can be seen & enjoyed from the loft, dining room and kitchen as well.
Just off the living room and dining room is a lovely porch with a beautiful long range view of the mountains. Come out on the deck and enjoy the peace, quiet, and cool mountain air in one of the gliders, or have a nice private lunch or dinner for 4 at the outdoor dining table under the covered porch.
Now ... let's head downstairs to the first floor Entertainment Center! Wow! This floor hosts about everything you want for entertainment:
- cards at a custom built game table
- pool table
- ping pong
- dart board
- wall mounted flat screen TV in pool table area
- large 6 person new Hot Tub with long range views
- Go to the Theater (AT HOME!) - The In-house Cinema has 7 luxurious large leather theater seats, bean bags, additional seating, and floor space to enjoy a great movie on a 115 inch projection screen with an awesome 8 speaker surround sound system! This is a great area for when you get home from your great day of activities, or for those days you won't be out hiking, biking, skiing, enjoying Tweetsie Railroad, or shopping in Blowing Rock!
Also, on the lower level is a bedroom with a full bed (sleeps 2) and a twin bed (sleeps 1).
The Large Bonus Room is tucked away in a private location over the garage. It features two new day beds with trundle beds (sleeps 4) and there are two Queen sized futons there (providing sleeping for up to another 4), another flat screen TV with an XBox attached, games, and a great infant play area with infant toys, rocking chair and padded letter and number floor puzzle.
As you consider how this house meets the needs of your group, here is a brief description of how the accommodations are laid out throughout the house:
Main Floor - Main Living Area:
- Master Bedroom Suite with King Bed, and wall mounted flat screen TV (Sleeps 2)
- Huge Master Bath with Large Double shower and His and Her vanities, private water closet & walk-in-closet.
- Spacious and professionally outfitted Kitchen
- Large Dining Table that comfortably seats 12 in one sitting
- Living Room with luxurious leather furniture and gas stone fireplace
- Living Room leather couch has pull out sofa (sleeps 2)
- Large Flat Screen TV in Living Room with Surround Sound
- Additional Half Bath
- Deck for grilling and enjoying the outdoors and view
First Floor - Entertainment:
- Cinema Room with 115 inch projector screen and 8 speaker surround sound
- Hot Tub
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Electronic Darts
- Custom Game Table
- Large Flat Screen TV mounted on wall in Game Room
- Pull Out sofa (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom with full bed and twin bed (sleeps 3)
Upstairs - Main Sleeping Area:
- Wolf Queen Bedroom (sleeps 2)
- Moose Queen Bedroom (sleeps 2)
- Deer Queen Bedroom (sleeps 2)
- 2 Full baths that can be accessed directly from each bedroom
- Bonus Room sleeps 8:
- 2 Queen Futons (each sleeps 2, for a total of 4) - Can also access bathroom directly from Bonus Room
- 2 day beds with trundles (each sleeps 2 for a total of 4)
- Flat Screen TV
- Infant Play Area with padded floor and infant toys
To consolidate the Sleeping Arrangement for Consideration, here they are again:
- Master Bedroom with a King Bed (Sleeps 2)
- Master Bedroom has private Master Bath
- Living Sectional Couch has pull-out sofa (Sleeps 2)
- Half Bath in Hall off Living Room
- Queen Moose Bedroom (Sleeps 2)
- Queen Wolf Bedroom (Sleeps 2)
- Queen Deer Bedroom (Sleeps 2)
- Bonus room has 2 Queen Futons and 2 Day beds with trundles (Sleeps 8)
- A full Bath with Double Vanity is shared by the Elk and Wolf Bedrooms
- A full Bath is shared by the Deer Bedroom and the Bonus Room
- Pull Out Sofa in Game Room (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom with full and twin beds (sleeps 3)
We love the mountains of North Carolina, and wanted a large house to enjoy with our friends and family for special gatherings. This is a large house with plenty of room, and a great game 'floor' where we can enjoy interacting with all ages playing all different kinds of games, watching sports games together, or go to the Theatre just downstairs. This home is centrally located where so many activities throughout the High Country are easily accessible through Boone, Blowing Rock, Banner Elk and any of the local ski resorts.
Thank you for your service. We had fabulous weekend, your property is excellent and well maintained and we couldn't have asked for more. This was one of the best vacation houses we stayed in. We wanted to extend our stay for longer which we couldn't, so we will definitely come back again soon.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.