Whistler Condo Rental Photos and Description
condo, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, (sleeps 7) Mountain view located in Village
Carleton Lodge #405, 2 Bdrm/2 Bath (Gold Rated Condo) is located in the skier’s plaza just steps from both Blackcomb and Whistler ski lifts.
* You cannot get accommodations any closer to either the ski lifts or the shops and restaurants of Whistler Village than Carleton Lodge. You can walk to everything Whistler Village has to offer.
- 2 BR / 2 BA w/Down Bedding
- 1 Queen, Bunk Bed, Q-Sofa (Sleeps 6)
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Flat screen TV, Cable, DVD Player
- FREE High-speed Internet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen w/Granite Counters
- Private Deck w/Mountain View
- Dishwasher / Microwave
- In Suite Laundry
- Located next to Whistler Village Gondola
- Underground Parking Available $20 per night
- One-time Cleaning Fee also applies
* NOW OFFERING HOT TUB, POOL & FITNESS CENTER - Avail @ $20/day with Condo Rental
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank You for everything…..laughter / your stories / ski lessons & guiding / encouragement & even the GREAT food in Whistler & the Cougars at Buffalo Bills ….. It’s ALL ’cause of you !!!!! you da’ best.
I have lived full time in Whistler for over 20 years and I am a Certified Ski & Snowboard instructor as well as a Guiding Service. I take pleasure in sharing my Local Knowledge & Great Deals with you.
With my passion & long time experience (100+ days on snow per season for the past 12 years), it would be my pleasure & a ton of fun to show you ‘my mountains’ with many secret pockets & powder stashes, either on snowboard or skis.
Weather, snow, wind, light, etc. always change the ‘sweet spots’ in the mountains & without proper knowledge of these elements & the terrain, you cannot always be sure of finding the right places to match your ability.
Provided you are advanced-intermediate or above, I (or one of my colleagues) can expertly guide you to the BEST places of the day & make sure that you stay in YOUR zone – as opposed to finding yourselves in areas too easy, or too challenging.
We are all Certified Instructors, and offer ‘tips’ throughout the day, but this is free skiing/riding & NOT School!
Sorry, we don’t have lift line privileges, but with our knowledge we know how to avoid lift lines. Please try to book this early, as it’s very popular.
Stay in our 4 Star Whistler vacation rentals and discover Whistler-Blackcomb with the largest vertical rise and the most ski & snowboard terrain in ALL North America!!
Let's go play outside,