Kitsilano Townhome Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath, private patio, 700 sq. foot townhome
This charming & bright 700 sq. foot north-west facing corner townhome has two levels. On the main level, it features a cozy open concept living and dining room with a wood burning fireplace. The main level also includes a fully equipped kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances and a two piece powder room. A quaint private balcony off the main living area looks onto the North Shore mountains and lovely upscale neighbourhood.
Head upstairs to find the loft bedroom with a comfortable queen-sized bed and ensuite bathroom with shower & tub. The loft features panoramic mountain views and a peek-a-boo view of the water from a large corner bay window. Skylights in both the bedroom and bathroom add plenty of natural light to the entire home. 100% cotton luxury linens are provided.
Kitsilano Town Home Highlights:
• Queen size bed in master bedroom
• High-vaulted ceilings & skylights
• Free high speed wireless internet, cable TV, DVD player, stereo with CD player and local phone calls
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge, glass-top stove & oven
• Private Balcony with BBQ, bistro table & chairs, and panoramic views of the North Shore mountains
• Wood burning fireplace
• Hardwood floors
• In suite laundry (washer & dryer)
• Free on street parking in safe neighbourhood
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About The Owner
Born Vancouverite & world traveller. I graduated from the University of British Columbia. My whole family lives in Vancouver.
The Owner purchased this townhome in 2002
Why The Owner chose Kitsilano
My private townhome is located in a character home typical of this area of the city. The location is ideal for visiting all the great sites Vancouver has to offer. I love this part of Vancouver because you are close to everything and yet you have the feel of living in a real residential neighborhood which is safe.
What makes this townhome unique
Quiet tree-lined upscale neighborhood just minutes to the beach, local shopping, restaurants & public transportion. Panoramic views of the North Shore mountains.