Lake Austin House Rental Photos and Description
The property is located 5 minutes away from The Arboretum as well as The Domain - the best shopping in Austin. For boating, there is an access ramp to Lake Austin 2 minutes away at Pennybacker Bridge. You can see it from the top floor of the house. Lake Travis is 15 minutes away. Bull Creek is just below the house - a great place for the kids on a hot day! The Bull Creek Greenbelt runs along the creek providing miles of the best hiking in Austin.
• As you view the home, don’t miss the 270 degree panoramic views seen from almost every room. Fireworks displays during holidays, rainstorms and spectacular sunsets are show-stopping. Three wrap-around decks, one 2000sq ft deck & three covered decks provide wonderful seating and flow for entertaining. The two-story entry with grand staircase, the warmth of the wood and the buff wall colorings are quite impressive and most welcoming.
• This 6000sq ft Spanish Colonial mansion features 6-8 bedrooms, five full & two half baths, 3 kitchens, and 3 livingrooms on a private acre lot. The master kitchen features granite counters and state-of-the-art appliances. There is also a sitting room with views and a bar/entertainment room giving access to the exterior ten person outdoor jacuzzi. The top level consists of the Master bedroom, another bedroom, and the children's playroom or 7th bedroom. The children's playroom comes furnished w tons of toys and sleeping options for newborns to 5 year olds. There is also a crib in the second bedroom next to the playroom.
• Two separate apartments are downstairs off either side of the 7-car garage each with a bedroom, full bathroom and kitchen. There is a six person poker table w chips in the livingroom on the larger of the two apartments.
• The layout of the home is grand, flowing and conducive to socializing.
• The garage area, with dual motorized doors, is an incredibly flexible space which can be used for parking cars, abundant storage, workout space or crafts.
Full conceirge service available to all guests + the possibility of accessing boats on Lake Austin and Travis. All this and only a 10 minute drive to downtown Austin door-to-door.
** For residential purposes only **
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Why Ryan Nacol, RRN Industries LLC chose Lake Austin
If you want something very close to downtown but also want the views and a peaceful setting that this is the place for you.
What makes this house unique
Top of North Cat Mountain and some of the most breath taking views in Texas. It the 1980's this house was the highest elevated (900 ft above sea level) in all of Austin. It only takes 10 minutes to get to downtown Austin. Easy.