|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
The property is located only 10 minutes away from the heart of Downtown Austin and 5 minutes away from The Arboretum as well as The Domain - the best shopping in Austin. For boating, there is an access ramp to Lake Austin 2 minutes away at Pennybacker Bridge. You can see it from the top floor of the house. Lake Travis is 15 minutes away. Bull Creek is just below the house - a great place for the kids on a hot day! The Bull Creek Greenbelt runs along the creek providing miles of the best hiking in Austin.
• As you view the home, don’t miss the 270 degree panoramic views seen from almost every room. Fireworks displays during holidays, rainstorms and spectacular sunsets are show-stopping. Three wrap-around decks, one 2000sq ft deck & three covered decks provide wonderful seating and flow for entertaining. The two-story entry with grand staircase, the warmth of the wood and the buff wall colorings are quite impressive and most welcoming.
• This 6000sq ft Spanish Colonial mansion features 6-8 bedrooms, five full & two half baths, 3 kitchens, and 3 livingrooms on a private acre lot. There are 6 Kings, 2 Queens, 1 Double, and 6 Twins in the house (16 total beds). The master kitchen features granite counters and state-of-the-art appliances. There is also a sitting room with views and a bar/entertainment room giving access to the exterior ten person outdoor jacuzzi. The top level consists of the Master bedroom, another bedroom, and the children's playroom or 7th bedroom. The children's playroom comes furnished w tons of toys and sleeping options for newborns up. There is also a crib and changing table in the second bedroom next to the playroom. There is also a stroller in the garage.
• Two separate apartments are downstairs off either side of the 7-car garage each with a bedroom, full bathroom and kitchen. There is a six person poker table w chips in the livingroom on the larger of the two apartments.
• The layout of the home is grand, flowing and conducive to socializing.
• The garage area, with dual motorized doors, is an incredibly flexible space which can be used for parking cars, abundant storage, workout space or crafts.
All this and only a 10 minute drive to downtown Austin door-to-door.
** For residential purposes only **
If you want something very close to downtown but also want the views and a peaceful setting that this is the place for you.
Top of North Cat Mountain and some of the most breath taking views in Texas. It the 1980's this house was the highest elevated (900 ft above sea level) in all of Austin. It only takes 10 minutes to get to downtown Austin. Easy.
We rented the Iconic mansion for three nights for four families to get together over spring break.
Whole trip was awesome and Ryan was very courteous and provided us tips on different things in the house and things to do around the neighborhood.
During our stay weather was little cloudy and it rained for 2 out of fours days. With a nice 65" TV, wonderful view, gas grill, swing and Ping Pong table, we enjoyed the stay within the house.
We went for the evening walk around the neighborhood which was close to 2.5 mile loop starting from Lodero Note to Far West End, West Rim, Crestwood and Valburn with down & up hill.
I would strongly recommend renting this mansion and having a memorable vacation.
We will definitely rent it again.
One improvement that can be made in the property is two rooms next to the garage can be upgraded to match the luxury of rooms upstairs.
My friends and I were so impressed with the Mansion. Ryan was so easy to talk to and very accommodating. Great neighborhood. Highly recommended.
What a wonderful home! Little did we know before booking this mansion was that this was the prior residence of Willie Nelson. It's a bit of a landmark in Austin and has the views and history to support it.
From the first moment we walked into the house we got the 'shock and awe' factor that made this house so unbelievably wonderful for our stay. We used to live in Austin but never saw views like this before. The first floor is literally higher than the neighbors roof so we felt like we were almost floating in the clouds with completely unobstructed views of Lake Austin, Bull Creek, and Hill Country in the distance.
I would highly recommend this rental to anyone looking for a quiet getaway that is still very close to downtown Austin (about 10 minute drive to downtown) with many amenities, including a jacuzzi, game room w kids toys, and jaw dropping views Everything we needed to cook, clean and maintain the house were there for us and HEB (large grocery store) is only 3 minutes away. The house also has VERY comfortable luxurious beds. With the spacious kitchens (yes 3 of them) and numerous bedrooms, it could not have been more accommodating for our large family.
Whether its hiking Bull Creek, shopping at The Arboretum or The Domain, or downtown dinners and bars, this house is perfectly located to suit any and all needs. We cannot give Ryan and his property enough praise. It was a truly wonderful experience.
Our distributed workforce used Ryan's home to come together from around the country for a week of planning and team building. The layout, amenities, location, everything was just perfect for our group of 11! Hope to come back again, thanks Ryan!
I organized a stay at Ladera Norte over the Labor Day weekend and the house was perfect for our group. We were a group of 14 on a couple's weekend getaway and everyone loved the place.
The house is spacious, bright, and has great hilltop views from its many windows and many balconies. Between the main house and the attached apartment, we had more than enough space to spread out and stay comfortably. The common areas met and exceeded our needs. We cooked breakfast in the kitchen and grilled dinner out on the porch and there were enough dining spaces and dish ware to allow us to all sit down together. The living room(s) had plenty of seating and a great TV for watching football. The main foyer is huge and we spent a lot of time playing on the ping pong table that was provided. The hot tub was clean and hot and could easily accommodate 10+ people at a time.
The neighborhood is great and beautiful and it is easy to access the main highways to get into downtown Austin. The keypad entry was perfect for us- no keys to keep up with and when the group split up, any of us could unlock the door.
Overall, I am very satisfied with my stay. Our whole group agreed it was the perfect venue for a great, relaxing weekend. We would definitely return!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$350 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
* Private Chef service (http://www.dashcatersaustin.com)
*** All major holidays/events are $1895 per night for the week the holiday/event falls under***
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.