Some highlights of the condo:
* TOP FLOOR Ocean View Unit
* Ductless split AC units EXTRA QUIET
* SOUND RESISTANT glass balcony doors and windows
* Newly renovated - HIGH END KITCHEN APPLIANCES
* Digital TV cable LED Samsung TVs
* Free WIRELESS INTERNET
* Free Long Distance PHONE to US and Canada
* Direct Ocean views
* FULL SIZE Washer (HE) and Dryer in the Unit
* KING SIZE BED with pillow top mattress
* New Bedroom Furniture - all wood with tropical pattern
* CLOSET with ample hanging space and shelving - lighted
* POOL on second floor of complex
* BBQ area by the pool
* Beach towels and cooler
* Off street parking
* CENTRAL LOCATION - easy walk to many conveniences
* Dive shop and bike shop within the same building
* ELEVATOR in the building to all floors.
The sliding glass door to the balcony area provides views from the SIXTH FLOOR across to the ocean and Kalama Beach park. You are across the street from the best beginner surf spot on the island - learn to surf here! It doesn't get any more convenient. It's called 'The Cove'
Easy to rent surfboards and paddleboard gear from the surf store across the street. Watch your friends and family SURF from the balcony while enjoying your morning coffee! During WHALE season, the whales will be easy to spot from this high lookout between November and April.
The first floor of the complex has shops where you can rent a bike, grab a coffee, arrange for a massage or haircut, and plan some diving or snorkeling adventures. Maui Dreams Dive is a top rated dive shop that can help with any snorkel or dive gear needs. Also nearby are the local pool for lane swimming, grocery stores and restaurants. There is a gym about 7 minutes up the road - convenient drop in rates for travelers.
The Island Surf building, in particular, is easy living. A SHORT WALK puts you at the Kihei marketplace and 5 great restaurants (3's, pita paradise, an local favorite Irish pub for example). Sushi and Thai food are two other restaurants styles in the area. A 24 HOUR GROCERY STORE (Foodland) is an easy stroll. STARBUCKS is another local hangout to enjoy the morning or meeting with friends. If you like to watch the roller hockey, tennis games, pickup beach volleyball, basketball, skateboarding, surfing and stand up PADDLEBOARDING, we think you have the best location in all of Maui. Kalama Beach Park is the place to enjoy these sports or watch the action. For movie buffs, the Kukui mall theatres are in the same mall complex as Starbucks. Don't forget the Maui Film Festival in June each year.
My husband and I would like to make your vacation as enjoyable as possible. Since we live on Maui, we have experience with many of the sports that are enjoyed on the island. Any questions are welcome.
Here are the things we loved and appreciate as travellers:
· The place was spotless!!...so clean.
· We really enjoyed the keyless entry. This is so convenient for coming and going and water sports etc. to not have to worry about a key.
· Awesome bed---great quality mattress and loved the king size.
· Great quality of bedding---I’m picky about this and really notice when someone uses good quality sheets. They were lovely.
· Good quality everything---we appreciated what you have done in terms of reno’s and furniture and appliances; you weren’t skimpy but rather used good quality stuff. J
· We loved the view!....so neat to be preparing breakfast or whatever and be able to enjoy the view…spot whales!
· We loved the Air Conditioning---the bedroom unit being separate from the living room was great. We never touched the bedroom setting cause we like it cool for sleeping . We never touched the living room setting either but opened the patio door occasionally to allow warmer air in knowing that it would temporarily shut off. (glad you showed us that)
· Great idea to provide a good selection of cleaning supplies. We found those useful as we tried to maintain the kitchen stove top in particular.
· We like the sense of good tenants in the building---noise never a problem.
· We love the location!...which is what brought us back to the building. We even love the busyness of the South Kihei road….just watching the activity.
My husband and I have enjoyed Maui for over a decade and have lived here for the past several years. We love lots of different sports including windsurfing, surfing, snorkeling, swimming, and cycling to name a few. There are so many special places for us on the island from the top of Haleakala to the road to Hana. We love to explore them all.
Kihei is such a fun place. From swimming in the ocean to cycling around the bike paths, there doesn't seem to be enough time to explore it all. The convenient central location of Island Surf and the ocean view were hard to beat. As you will find, each part of Maui has such a different personality. Kihei is one of our favorites.
The Island Surf building, in particular, is easy living. A short walk puts you at the Kihei marketplace and 5 great restaurants (3's, pita paradise, an local favorite Irish pub for example). Sushi and Thai food are two other restaurants styles in the area. A 24 hour grocery store ( Foodland) is an easy stroll. Starbucks is another local hangout to enjoy the morning or meeting with friends. If you like to watch the roller hockey, tennis games, pickup beach volleyball, basketball, skateboarding, surfing and stand up paddleboarding, you have the best location in all of Maui. Kalama Beach Park is the place to enjoy these sports or watch the action. For movie buffs, the Kukui mall theatres are in the same building as Starbucks.
The beaches around Kihei are great for everyone. The surf and wind will still be challenging on occasion but in general the quieter waters of the Kihei area create a fun experience for everyone. The whales are always a big attraction and are most easily viewed on the Kihei side.
beach volleyball court right across the street.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 1 2014 - Jan 15 2015
7 night minimum stay
Jan 16 2015 - Apr 30 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|cleaning||$100 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
|Notes||CALL or EMAIL FOR LAST MINUTE SPECIALS!
State Tax: GET (4.167%) & TAT(9.25%) totals 13.417%
Our policy is to speak with you by phone before your booking can be considered final.
$50.00 charge for early check in or late check out, if available.
The cleaning fee is waived for stays 14 days or longer.
TAT w zero,six,zero,three,one,two,seven,eight
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.