Boulder House Rental Photos and Description
Peaceful, beautiful, serene, and very close to all that Boulder offers!
This wonderful two-family stone home in Boulder is located on a lovely wooded property with gardens over-looking Boulder, the Flatiron Mountains, Long's Peak and Viele Lake. The rental property is a large Garden Suite with its own entrance, private patio, secluded fenced yard, Private Sauna, and access to the Lower Gardens, large deck and cookout area with gas grill, picnic tables, Hammock, and artistic stone benches-- ALL WITH BEAUTIFUL LAKE AND MOUNTAIN VIEWS AND OVERLOOKING BOULDER...
'This is a slice of heaven! Peaceful, beautiful and serene, and amazingly close to everything that Boulder offers...'
Very conveniently located!
- Two Blocks from Bus access
- Two blocks from AWESOME hiking trails
- Three Block walk to Lake
- Three blocks from Recreation Center & Parks, Swimming Pool.
- Walk to Tennis & Volley Ball Courts (free access)
- Walk to sweet 9-hole Disk Golf Course (free access)
- Walk or 4 minute drive to Shopping and Restaurants
- 6-minute drive or quick bus to University of Colorado campus
- 8-minute drive (or easy Bus access) to Pearl Street Mall
- Minutes from Supermarkets, Great Restaurants and Cafe's
- Easy Access to Highway 36, Denver, Golden
- Wireless high-speed internet.
- Your own private sauna for those cool rocky-mountain evenings
- The Den has a fireplace, very comfortable, spacious couch, high-definition flat screen TV with cable & Surround Sound, and looks out on beautiful views. (The couch in the Den can sleep 1 - 2 people).
- Dining Area and Kitchenette with new Induction Cooktop, Convection Oven, Microwave, Toaster and Coffee Maker
- 2 Bedrooms with lots of closet space, large windows looking out on beautiful views. Both bedrooms have a queen-size bed. The Living Room has a huge comfortable couch (and additional bedding etc) for an additional sleeping accommodation
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower
- Fenced yard and Patio on this pretty wooded lot with great Lake and Mountain views, comfy seating, picnic tables and gas grill
-Fully furnished with everything you will need to make yourself comfortable, including linens & towels, cooking accessories, etc.
Accessibility: The Garden Suite requires access by a dozen or so flagstone steps to the Garden area and is unfortunately not handicap accessible.
Pets: Dogs are welcome (additional $50 cleaning fee); Please: cannot be a serious 'barker' or be left unattended in the suite unless kenneled. Cats not permitted (sorry).
Smoking is not permitted on the premises
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About Mark Anton
I've lived in Boulder, Colorado for over 25 years (LOVE IT!). I'm the father of two wonderful boys; am a musician and software consultant.
What makes this house unique
This property is a slice of heaven-- peaceful, beautiful and serene, yet close to all that Boulder has to offer...