|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
This wonderful two-family stone home in Boulder is located on a lovely wooded property with gardens over-looking Boulder, the Flatiron Mountains, Long's Peak and Viele Lake. The rental property is a large Garden Suite with its own entrance, private patio, secluded fenced yard, Private Sauna, and access to the Lower Gardens, large deck and cookout area with gas grill, picnic tables, Hammock, and artistic stone benches-- ALL WITH BEAUTIFUL LAKE AND MOUNTAIN VIEWS AND OVERLOOKING BOULDER...
'This is a slice of heaven! Peaceful, beautiful and serene, and amazingly close to everything that Boulder offers...'
Very conveniently located!
- Two Blocks from Bus access
- Two blocks from AWESOME hiking trails
- Three Block walk to Lake
- Three blocks from Recreation Center & Parks, Swimming Pool.
- Walk to Tennis & Volley Ball Courts (free access)
- Walk to sweet 9-hole Disk Golf Course (free access)
- Walk or 4 minute drive to Shopping and Restaurants
- 6-minute drive or quick bus to University of Colorado campus
- 8-minute drive (or easy Bus access) to Pearl Street Mall
- Minutes from Supermarkets, Great Restaurants and Cafe's
- Easy Access to Highway 36, Denver, Golden
- Wireless high-speed internet.
- Your own private sauna for those cool rocky-mountain evenings
- The Den has a fireplace, very comfortable, spacious couch, high-definition flat screen TV with cable & Surround Sound, and looks out on beautiful views. (The couch in the Den can sleep 1 - 2 people).
- Dining Area and Kitchenette with new Induction Cooktop, Convection Oven, Microwave, Toaster and Coffee Maker
- 2 Bedrooms with lots of closet space, large windows looking out on beautiful views. Both bedrooms have a queen-size bed. The Living Room has a huge comfortable couch (and additional bedding etc) for an additional sleeping accommodation
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower
- Fenced yard and Patio on this pretty wooded lot with great Lake and Mountain views, comfy seating, picnic tables and gas grill
-Fully furnished with everything you will need to make yourself comfortable, including linens & towels, cooking accessories, etc.
Accessibility: The Garden Suite requires access by a dozen or so flagstone steps to the Garden area and is unfortunately not handicap accessible.
Pets: Dogs are welcome (additional $50 cleaning fee); Please: cannot be a serious 'barker' or be left unattended in the suite unless kenneled. Cats not permitted (sorry).
Smoking is not permitted on the premises
I've lived in Boulder, Colorado for over 25 years (LOVE IT!). I'm the father of two wonderful boys; am a musician and software consultant.
This property is a slice of heaven-- peaceful, beautiful and serene, yet close to all that Boulder has to offer...
We had a wonderful time in this house where we stayed 5 weeks. The house was clean, ready to use and very well equipped. The location of the house offers a wonderful view on the mountains and a lake and an easy and direct access to hikes in the flatirons. Loved having breakfast and dinner on the patio to enjoy the view. Our baby enjoyed playing in the garden. Mark the owner was very welcoming and ready to answer the few questions we had.
We really enjoyed our stay ! Thanks Mark !
Based on prior reviews and pictures, this appeared to be clearly a superior home rental listing on VRBO, and our experience confirmed and exceeded our expectations. Home was ready, clean and in great shape for cooking, watching t.v. and lounging on the sofas and comfortable deck chairs. Why this was a 5 star experience for us: location couldn't be more beautiful, on a ridge overlooking a lake, quiet in the summertime open air with perfect backdoor privacy due to elevation and step offs to adjacent properties; proximity to Boulder and all the surrouding natural splendor without sacrificing civilized comforts or serenity; excellent host Mark who gave us privacy and yet was very responsive via email to questions on Internet access and how to use the electromagnetic stoves (answer: iron cookware). And there were some nice amenities such as in-house sauna, tennis courts in close distance, and stepping out the house with great, quiet residential roads for running or biking. We highly recommend this place for another family or gathering of close friends.
This was a great choice! The house, neighborhood and everything about it were wonderful. Wonderful hiking just a few blocks away and close to everything. Beyond that, Mark was a wonderfully accommodating landlord who was quick to answer any questions and take care of any issues. I can't recommend this place enough!
We've enjoyed your apartment. What a lovely view! We may be back next year when we come to Boulder!
The veiw was beautiful but the pictures for this rental are deceiving and we found our visit to be uncomfortable in more ways than one. I would not recommend this rental.
First thing is the entry to the rental. It is located in a nice neighborhood but you have to walk down a path with some steep stone stairs by the side of the house to get to the rental in the back not an easy feat with luggage. I would not recommend this for an elderly group.
Next the interior furniture in the rooms is different from that shown on the site. The 1st room shown in the photo did not contain a sofa and the bed that appears to be a queen is actually 2 twin beds pushed together in an odd way with a different frame than in picture. The second room looks similar to the photo but what you can't tell is the mattress is hard as a rock and is a very cheap mattress with sheets that are a shiny polyester :0(.
When we tried to use the TV we couldn't get regular movie channels because they were initially blocked before we called renter to describe problem we were having. He was short with my niece when she described the issue and didn't come to resolve it until late the next day.
The kitchen was little to be desired. It is a convection pad on a counter for stove top. It took 1 1/2 hours to make pancakes, bacon and eggs. and it was not stocked well for just basic cooking. We found the kitchen to be dirty - the microwave and refrigerator still had food from previous tenant in it.
The sink in the bathroom was clogged and water damage on the wall next to shower. The owner called a plumber and when he came with him in the morning the owner just walked straight in without knocking. When we returned later that day the sliding glass door had been left wide open.
Finally late at night there were VERY loud noises coming from his home upstairs that woke us.
Needless to say the weekend stay was not very good and the pictures looked much better than it was obviously the owner was not prepared for people to stay in it. I can understand a few over sites but there were just too many things that occurred.
We had a wonderful experience at this home. Loved drinking coffee on the patio taking in the gorgeous views on the patio. The kitchen was well-stocked. We grilled out twice having 2 couples for dinner. Plenty of room for all. The towels were abundent and bedding was good. Having laundry available was a an added plus. We'll stay again!
-TWO BLOCKS from AWESOME hiking and Mountain Biking trails
- Two Blocks from Lake
- Three blocks from Recreation Center & Parks, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, and 9-Hole Disc Golf Course
- Walk or 4 minute drive to Shopping and Restaurants
- 6-minute drive to University of Colorado campus
- 8-minute drive to Pearl Street Mall
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 20 2015 - Sep 13 2015
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Checkout Cleaning Fee||$75|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.