|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Quiet, peaceful, and perfect place to get away from it all. Our cozy cottage and adjacent lake home are situated on 7 beautiful wooded acres and 422' of shoreline consisting of mostly sand with some stones. Pioneer is a full recreation lake for swimming, fishing, water skiing, and tubing.
Cottage has its own private 8' by 30' permanent dock if you choose bring your boat or rent ours.
The property was renovated on 6/4/12.
Need something larger? Please check out our renovated property next door: VRBO# 421426
• 750 sq ft
• 2 Bedrooms (1 queen & 2 twins beds)
• Living room facing lake
• Screened in porch for your morning coffee
• Sleeps 4+
• 32' Flatscreen TV w DVD player, Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Coffee Mkr
• Individual dock
• Individual fire pit
• Includes towels, dishes, cups, utensils, and more
• $1,049 per week for up to 4 guests. $75 extra per person thereafter.
• Large 7 acre property for activities
• 200' of shoreline, 422' with adjacent property
• Weber grill onsite
• 20' Pontoon with 60 HP rental available for
$795 per week, or $195 per day
• 12' Fishing boat without motor rental available $100 per week
• Plenty of parking
• 1200' driveway to Park-like, peaceful and secluded setting
• 427 acres
• Great fishing Lake
• Perch, bluegill and crappies
• Largemouth Bass
• Muskellunge (Muskie)
• Northern Pike
• Mapleview Resort Restaurant/Bar on lake
• No inside smoking
• 50% nonrefundable deposit due at time of reservation to hold dates
• Remaining balance due 30 days prior to check in
• $600.00 Security Deposit returned within 7 days provided no damage to property or you can use VRBO's insurance policy.
• $100 per dog charge per week Plus additional $200 security deposit.
• $75 cleaning fee
• $200 discount when booking property next door VRBO# 421426
• All rates plus applicable taxes
• Check out 9:00 AM Saturday
• Check in 4:00 PM Saturday
This is a beautiful property. The cabin and grounds are very well maintained, clean and comfortable. We had a great week and our dog was in heaven (both on land and on the lake!). Communication with the owner and local manager was great. We are already talking about going back next year!! Would highly recommend this or the neighboring house on the same lot. Both are beautiful!
We loved our week here on Pioneer Lake. The cottage is very nice, clean and well maintained. We had a very relaxing week on the lake and would love to come back next year. Highly recommend!!
Great cabin. We enjoyed a beautiful fall weekend. Large property with beautiful trees. Lots of room for our dog to run. Very nice lakefront and dock, perfect place to tie up our boat (just a short trip across the lake from the public launch). The cabin was perfect. Lots of sleeping room. Was just two of us, but would also be great for a family. Loved the kitchen, very quaint. Very clean cabin. Got to enjoy an eagle nesting right on the property. Enjoyed a nice bonfire on a cool fall night. Very prompt responses from the owner. Enjoyed meeting the caretaker, she checked to make sure we made it ok. Make sure to go to the Log Cabin in Conover for pizza! We will definitely be back. Hopefully sooner than later!
We stayed in the cottage for a week. Two adults, two children ages 6 and 4. Plenty of space inside, although we spent most of our time enjoying the lake (and making smores at the nightly campfire). The cottage and grounds were exactly as advertised and in great condition. Pioneer Lake was big enough for tubing and skiing yet small enough to be protected from the wind and waves when we fished. The Maple View Resort has tremendous burgers and a great Friday fish fry. We have already recommended this property to friends and family. We are very much looking forward to our next stay at the cottage. Thanks!!!
The picture does not do justice to the property. A beautiful setting in their smaller but comfortable cottage.
I was fortunate enough to get a short stay given my circumstances and the owners flexibility because they told me they do not usually allow stays less than 1 week plus they were doing some renovations. I stayed in their quaint cottage which had most of it's renovations complete. They told me I could stay provided I did not mind a few workers that were on their adjoining property doing renovations on that property as well. A beautiful piece of property as the owner stated, "in a park like setting." A great rental for the money since I have paid $1000 for similar properties for a weeks stay. It will be nice when they complete their second dock for this property, which they told me would be complete around the 4th of July.
The owner and property manager explained to me what they have completed since they purchased the property and what will be done in the next 2 weeks. I can't wait to see the finished product. We plan to book next year for a longer stay. Thanks again.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 2 2015 - Jun 6 2015
7 night minimum stay
Sep 5 2015 - Oct 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Damge Security Deposit||$600.00|
|Notes||Most summer weeks are $995.|