Give your stay the wow factor in this stunning central London penthouse! If you're looking for something special, this is it.
This gorgeous contemporary, light and bright, clean apartment is tastefully decorated and offers everything you'll need you'll need for a stylish, convenient, comfortable stay. It has just been redecorated and is offered in excellent condition. There is woodstrip flooring throughout. There is free wifi access.
Patio doors open to a stunning large sunny terrace. Venture out, mug of cocoa in hand, and warm yourself by the patio heater. With views of two landmarks - the London Eye and the BT Tower - enjoy your own haven above the streets of London. It's the perfect place to watch the sun go down after a day around town.
We go out of our way to offer a good service to guests. The apartment is fully furnished with quality furnishings and everything ready to provide an enjoyable, comfortable and convenient stay.
* Clean, well maintained modern 1-bed penthouse with good quality furnishings
* Recently redecorated
* Free wifi
* Kitchen: fully equipped with all appliances including dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, separate freezer, coffee machine, microwave, good selection of crockery, cutlery and utensils etc
* Living room: flat screen 32' TV with DVD player and a selection of our favourite DVDs, dining table and four chairs, Sofa Workshops sofa opening to a large comfortable sofa bed if required
* Bedroom: double bed with good quality bedding, large double fitted wardrobes, flat screen TV, iron, ironing board and hairdryer
* Bathroom: WC, sink, full sized bath tub with power shower fittings, cabinet
* Terrace: Patio doors from the living room open to a large sunny paved terrace with patio furniture, heat lamp and outside lighting. Views to London Eye
* Very central, with large choice of bars, restaurants and supermarkets very close by
* Easy to walk around central London
Location, location, location! You won’t find better than this!
The apartment is in trendy Fitzrovia, in the heart of the West End, a super central location with a villagey feel and Georgian architecture. The area was once home to such writers as Virginia Woolf, George Bernard Shaw and Arthur Rimbaud. Today it is a popular and lively neighbourhood with a residential and business mix. The numerous media companies based in the area feed into a trendy and vibrant buzz.
You won't get bored in the immediate vicinity. We have heaps of bars, restaurants, supermarkets and great transport links a few minutes away in Tottenham Court Road / Charlotte Street. There's some beautiful Georgian architecture in the area such as Fitzroy Square, a pedestrianised garden square. The gardens are open during the summer. It's a step from the apartment.
There is a good range of shops nearby and a huge choice of delicious restaurants and bars. Tourist London is easily accessible on foot or by tube. Several supermarkets are close by (including a good Sainsburys, Tescos, Marks and Spencers Food Hall and Waitrose).
Warren Street, Goodge Street and Euston Square tubes stations are within a 5 minute walk. Tottenham Court Road and St Pancras are within 10 minutes.
Being so central though, you can walk to all of tourist London. The British Museum is 10 minutes away. You've got Oxford Street / Soho very close by (a 10 minute walk), Covent Garden will take you about 15 minutes, Regent's Park about 10-15 minutes. Camden is a 5 minute bus ride. You can head in any direction and arrive somewhere interesting.
* Prompt, friendly replies and quick booking confirmation
* Always available by phone or by email
* Live like a local! We provide a free welcome pack with directions to the apartment, info on the area, transport, area map listing supermarkets, restaurants, and days out
* On arrival you will greeted at the apartment or we will leave keys securely in the building for you
* Early check in, late check out on request subject to availability
We are Liz and Jack. We look forward to welcoming you to London. We manage five holiday let properties in Fitzrovia, central London, as well as many long let properties.
We know the area well and can thoroughly recommend it for its central location, great transport links (although you'll probably be mostly on foot as tourist London is very walkable!) and wide choice of bars and restaurants. It's a highly desirable neighbourhood with beautiful architecture and interesting streets. People come from all over London to enjoy some Fitzrovia life. We're lucky enough to be based here and hope to see you here too!
We have been letting our properties for the past 8 years. We hope we've perfected a warm and professional welcome. We're very happy to help with questions (before or during your stay) or to tailor any trip to suit your needs so just let us know if there's anything we can do.
We look forward to seeing you in London!
We love this property because of the fantastic terrace! It's such a bonus and a rare find in Central London. Lay out on the lounger and watch the clouds go by on an uninterrupted sky - it's a pretty unique view in London! It's always a pleasure to enjoy this secluded spot. Only the BT Tower, your own landmark, reminds you that you're right in the thick of the West End!
Location wise, it couldn't be better. The local area is buzzing but the flat is in a quiet street so you get the best of both worlds.
There’s a huge array of bars and restaurants in the area, including in nearby Charlotte Street and neighboring Soho. For entertainment, you have Theatreland close by, numerous cinemas, comedy clubs, late night bars, dancing and nightclubs.
If shopping appeals, you can shop til you drop in nearby Oxford Street, Regent Street, Covent Garden, Carnaby Street, Camden Market and Bond Street. They are all a walk away.
For outside life, neighboring Fitzroy Square is a peaceful and pleasant place to enjoy a sandwich and watch the world go by. Alternatively, it’s a 10 minute walk to Regent’s Park, a wonderful 410-acre open space offering stylish gardens with cafés, rose and wildlife gardens, a boating lake, sports facilities, an open-air theatre and zoo.
Great central base offering easy accessibility to tourist London on foot or by tube
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||£450.00|
|Transaction fee @ 3.4%||£30.00|
|Rates are subject to change until a reservation is confirmed.
Strictly non-smoking. A deep cleaning charge will be levied if there is any evidence of smoking
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (GBP) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.