My Dog Buzzter’s First Choice! Yes, you’re going to love our home and destination Osoyoos. Mesa-Paz is located six miles east of Osoyoos just off Hwy Three. We have a million dollar view of Okanagan Lake, town of Osoyoos, Cascade Mountains and the border crossing of the United States too!
My mom and dad had our home custom built for me and my three amigos. I know you and your pet Rover will love the grounds, our gourmet kitchen, down filled comforters, private setting and amazing starry nights.
Destination Osoyoos! All Fun things to do….
- Nk’mip Culture Centre: Discover the lands, the legends, the people
- Desert Centre Osoyoos: an interpretive education and research facility offering insight into this sensitive ecosystem. Guided Tours
- Golf, Golf, Golf: Book a tee time and putter the day away!
- Wineries of the Okanagan: immerse yourself- book a guided wine tour
- Rattlesnake Canyon: amusement park, go carts, mini golf, arcade, rock climbing wall and rides
- Osoyoos Market on Main- Saturday’s 8 am – 1pm fresh organics jams & jellies, crafts, arts, jewelry, flowers and plants
- Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad: come visit the biggest little European railway in Canada
- Biking Tails: Strawberry Creek Trial and Fairview Trail Network
- Bird Watching at Osoyoos Oxbows and Haynes Point
- Fishing in the many lakes and streams
- Kick up your heels at the famous Osoyoos Street Dances held in July and August
- Relax on one of the numerous sandy beaches on Osoyoos Lake
- Water Ski, Wakeboard or try Wake surfing
- Take a leisurely paddle along the lake in a canoe or kayak
- Go parasailing for a bird’s eye view of the lake.
- Breathe, personal Yoga and Fitness sessions.
- Visit a local orchard and try picking your own fruit
- Bite into a fresh ripe peach and delight as the juices roll down your chin!
- Pamper yourself with a relaxing massage.
- Shop for unique treasures at our local stores and businesses.
- Stay up late and stargaze across Osoyoos crystal clear skies.
- # 1 Choice: Take your best friend Rover for a swim at Haynes Point pet area!
- Triathletes and Iron Men & Women, the area is the destination for the Penticton Suburu Iron Man Event in August
Your Guest Home is located on 10 acres of native high desert. The area has extensive bird and wildlife with some endangered species. We are ADULT ONLY but of course cater to canine members of your family (prior approval needed)
Mesa Paz - Accommodates: 5 Adults
2 queen beds - main house and 2 baths
Separate lodging - granny’s cabin – twin bed (share bath with main house)
*Chromo therapy tub- Relax with color light waves, helps to encourage the harmonization of your emotional, spiritual and physical well being.
Gourmet kitchen for fast snack or fine dining
Downstairs one large wood burning rock fireplace and upstairs one classic gas fireplace
Weber outside gas BQ and picnic table
Relax in the double hammock or one of the cozy comfy lawn chairs
Games of luck and Skill: Outside dart board, horseshoes and Frisbee golf course
No extra charge for the leisurely activity bird watching or horse watching and petting
We are outdoor enthusiasts, love our horses and dogs. We are retired and love to travel with our camper and horse trailer. Would love for you to experience our property. We grew up in the city and when we found the property in 2003 we fell in love with it.
We are close enough to the Town of Osoyoos to enjoy the amenities yet far enough away to enjoy the peace and serenity of nature. We are a 10 minute drive to the downtown area of Osoyoos. We look over the Cascade mountains and Osoyoos Lake. The skies in the evening are filled with stars. Their are many astronomers in the area who believe we have the best viewing skies at night.
We fell in love with the property and decided to build a unique custom home to fit into the natural area. Our outside decks provide us a break from the Osoyoos hot sun and the late evening breezes provide natural cooling. Sit on the decks and watch the terrific sunsets over the mountains.
The south Okanagan, Osoyoos British Columbia
A 4 - season destination
Take your pick! Spring, summer, fall or winter.....
They're all spectacular in the south Okanagan.
Sample Mt. Baldy's 'champagne powder' as light and fluffy as winter delivers it; taste the fruit of the vines from our local wineries.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||C$500.00|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.