Galveston Condo Rental Photos and Description
** Click on the Calendar link below for availability **
Five Star Highrise Galveston beach vacation condo -- one of the finest places to stay on the island. Weekend, weekly, and monthly rentals are available.
3 bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps up to 8 adults:
- two queen beds, one twin trundle
- living room queen sleeper-sofa.
Relax in this recently constructed unit on the 7th floor overlooking the pool with direct views of the Gulf of Mexico and Stewart Beach
Fully furnished unit features:
* 10-foot ceilings
* Granite and marble counter-tops, 18-inch tile and carpet the unit.
* All bedrooms have oak hardwood floors.
* Views of the Gulf and Stewart Beach from the living room, kitchen, and master bed room
Located at 500 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX 77550 (the intersection of Seawall and Broadway), across from Stewart Beach. In walking distance of restaurants, shopping, and UTMB. Two miles to the Galveston Strand. Walgreens located one block from building.
* Cable TV and Wireless Internet in the unit
* LCD television in each bedroom and living room (4 total)* Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances, utensils and full cook set
* Washing machine and Dryer
* Keurig Coffee Maker
* Secured entry into the building
* 125' Infinity swimming pool overlooking Stewart Beach and Downtown Galveston
* Outdoor Hot Tub and Grills
* Amenity Lounge and Bar
* Game room with large LCD TV, pool table, foosball, and poker table
* Theater Room with huge rear-projection TV and Surround Sound Cinema
* Large Fitness/Workout Room
* Garage parking
* 24 Hour Concierge desk
Activities and Attractions:
*Moody Gardens Aquarium & Rainforest Pyramid
*Moody Mansion Tour
*The Grand 1894 Opera House Tour
*61st Street Fishing Pier
*Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig Museum & Education Center
*Galveston Historic Pleasure Pier
*Strand historic district: shopping, restaurants, museums and amusements
*Elissa Tall Ship
*Seawolf Park where USS Cavalla and USS Stewart are berthed
*Cruise Ship Port-of-Call
*Lone Star Flight Museum
*Galveston Island Ferry
*Many wonderful restaurants
NASA (44 miles)
Kemah Boardwalk (58 miles)
Contact Barbara by using the Inquire link below. There is also a Calendar link showing availability.
- limited accessibility
- pets considered
- children welcome
- non smoking only