We are proud to present our newest rental in Big Bear – KANODIA LAKE VIEW. This 'mountain modern' property has been lovingly restored with modern amenities and conveniences while keeping the warmth and charm of a true mountain escape.
If this cabin is booked, or if you're looking for a secluded cabin near the National Forest and great hiking trails, please visit us at www.vrbo.com/345959 for our other rental ~ Kanodia Lodge.
ENJOY this beautiful, fully remodeled Big Bear cabin located just steps from the lake! We're located on a quiet, private road - one house off the lake. Public access to Metcalf Bay is one house over just across the street (about 100 feet).
All brand new furnishings! High ceilings in all the rooms have incredible wood accents and large wood and iron beams, making this home one of a kind!
Situated on a private road you’ll see amazing sunset and mountain views from the front of the house. Grab your fishing poles and walk 100 feet to lake front access or take a 5 minute walk down the road and rent a boat at Holloway’s Marina. Or bring your own boat with you and store it behind the house!
This home is one mile from the Big Bear village -- everything Big Bear has to offer is close by for your enjoyment!
This home is clean, roomy and bright, decorated with warm, rich colors and beautiful furnishings. It’s the perfect place for two couples or two small families searching for a fun-filled, relaxing vacation in the Big Bear Valley. Gorgeous surroundings and views, wildlife and a quiet peaceful community make this cabin the perfect choice.
* FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN: The kitchen is fully stocked and can be used to serve up beautiful entertaining meals. Brand new custom kitchen cabinets, gorgeous granite, stainless steel appliances (gas stove), two large windows and a door leading to a large deck, plus tons of counter space make this an ideal cook's paradise ... or you can eat out in the many fabulous restaurants in the area!
* DINING ROOM: The dining table is located in the large kitchen and seats up to eight for those special meals with friends and family.
* LIVING ROOM: The spacious living room is warm and cozy with a large double lounger chair and leather couch (queen sleeper sofa). A beautiful rock fireplace and artwork finish out this relaxing room. Entertainment is provided by a brand new 42” High Definition LCD TV (cable included), DVD unit & iHome. Wireless high speed internet is available at no charge. To reminisce of years gone by, we have a record player and lots of albums to choose from.
* FOUR DECKS: There are four decks to enjoy the outdoors. Two decks are located in front – one on the lower level as you enter the property and a private deck off the master bedroom upstairs. The back yard features a large deck with a huge pine tree coming through the middle. Great for barbecuing or relaxing at night while watching shooting stars. A side deck offers a great location to view the lake while enjoying your morning coffee.
* BEDROOM 1 / MASTER BEDROOM: The master bedroom is equipped with a king bed, seating area, dresser, night stands, artwork, seating bench, a 32” HD TV and private upstairs balcony
* BEDROOM 2 / GUEST BEDROOM: The guest bedroom is equipped with a king bed, night stand, dresser, 32” HD TV, artwork and seating bench.
* BATHROOM 1 - DOWNSTAIRS: This bathroom features new custom cabinets with matching mirror and beautiful granite. Full, large shower and plenty of space!
* BATHROOM 2 - UPSTAIRS: This bathroom is located between the two bedrooms upstairs. It is large and features new custom cabinets with matching mirror and beautiful granite. A tub/shower combination and large vaulted/beamed ceilings make this room comfortable and spacious.
* LAUNDRY AREA: A washer and dryer are provided for your convenience on the ground floor.
* FUN FOR EVERYONE: While the children enjoy puzzles, music, movies and games, sip your favorite beverage and enjoy views of the lake. There’s even a record player and lots of records to choose from … go back in time as you listen to albums from the 1960’s through the 1980s!
Lake house rental, lake view rental, big bear lake cabin, big bear lake, cabin rental, lake house rental, ski rental, snow summit, ski house, bear mountain, snowboarding, skiing, snowboard, mountain cabin, hiking, fishing, big bear, vacation rental, vacation home rental, mountain rental, lake house, close to slopes, family friendly, romantic, close to village, walk to lake
We're a family from Orange County, CA who fell in love with Big Bear many years ago. We bought our first property - Kanodia Lodge - years ago and recently converted it to a rental. We had such incredible feedback from our guests that we decided to purchase this home and offer our guests a new adventure in Big Bear near the lake.
This home is steps from the lake - literally. It's located close to everything - walking distance to Holloway's Marina and only a mile from town and the ski resorts. Located on a private street, this home is charming and warm ... with the most incredible sunsets right out your front door.
We enjoy the peace and quiet this home offers and the location is ideal - both for summer and winter activities. Being so close to the lake and town is wonderful yet you still feel secluded and private at this location.
The location of this property is amazing. Just steps from the lake on a private road, enjoy amazing sunset views from this home. We are walking distance to Holloway's Marina and a 1/2 mile from Alpine Slide (summer and winter activity park). Town is 1 mile away and Snow Summit is 1.5 miles. Close to everything Big Bear has to offer yet a world away ... this is the PERFECT getaway destination! Don't forget to visit the Moonridge Zoo, the Discovery Center, and check out all the incredible events taking place year round!