Porto Cervo Villa Rental Photos and Description
1 doublbedroom and mezzaninne with 3 bed s (sleeps 5 ) near porto cervo
The villa is decorated in the traditional coast style with white washed walls and wood furniture, painted in azur blue.
• kitchen - fully equipped with cooker, oven, micro wave, dish washer, washing machine, fridge freezer, toaster and dining material.
• Lounge - with a 3 seater canapé , eating area, tv with satellite and large on through widow leading to a large veranda.
• Main bedroom- with a large double bed, cupboard and a on through window leading into a second balcony.
•A mezzanine built in oak wood with 3 single beds, independent wc, bidet and wash basin.
• A large balcony with table and chairs for eating outside in the cool of the evening with a wonderful view of the surrounding mountains.
The sitting area has been refurbished with a new televsion,coffe table and new satellite system with over 100 international channels.
Broadband internet connection is now available
Geographical Situation: • 3 mm by car to a multitude of sandy beaches.
• 3 mm by car to supermarkets, bank and chemist.
• 3/5 mm to very good restaurants and night clubs.
Acces : Acces
• by boat from : Nice / Marseille, Genova/ livorna direct to Olbia or Porte Torres.
• by plane : Aeroport of Costa Smeralda - Olbia or Algehro with esay jet.
Car is recommended.( hire car possible at the airport)
- children welcome
- pets considered
- non smoking only
This villa was built and decorated by us. it is a family home that we have been going to for the last 25 years as we are originally from Sardinia and now living in France
The land was given to my husband by his mother and we built this lovely little villa. we have taken the children there every year for holidays and to be with the family for the last 25 years; now we rent occasionally
this villa is in the beautiful and unique costa smeralda. You will find possibly the most beautiful beaches in Europe and a big welcome from the locals.