Important informations :
-you can call me by phone,
-I will always wait myself for you at the apartment,
-in case of any need, I live at 15 minutes of the apartment,
-EVERYTHING is included in the price given,
-payment in USD or Euros via Paypal (with credit card too),
-booking: 20% of the rental, the rest the day of arrival (cash or paypal)
-possibility of rental agreement on request,
-minimal rent 3 nights, check-in 12.00, check-out 10.00 AM.
-if the apartement is allready booked at your dates, you can look at the other apartments I am managing on VRBO 305364, 402645, 419679 or 426756.
* Description :
Beautiful studio (18 meters square) on the 5° floor (lift) rue Pasquier, near Saint-Lazare, Miromesnil, Madeleine and Opera tube stations. Gare du Nord is direct. Grands Magasins printemps and Galeries Lafayettes are at 5 mn by foot.
You have a wonderful private terrace (20 meters square) with view on Paris roofs, Saint-Augustin church, a garden. You can use it for having a drink, dining, receiving friends. There are two tables and six chairs.
* Surface of the apartment is 18 m². It is extremely luminous and very quiet. It has just been completely renovated. The surface of the terrace is 20 m square.
*One leather sofa-bed with a high quality mattress for 2 people.
* Bathroom with shower and wash-hands basin.
* The kitchen fully equipped: microwaves, washing machine, refrigerator, freezer.
* General equipment: flat TV LCD (169 free channels), Blueray, Internet, secured wifi, hair-dryer.
* What is included: linen, towels, bases for cooking, unlimited access to Internet ADSL Very High Speed (14 Megas), FREE calls (no charge, no fee) for mobiles and land-lines for USA, Canada and France. FREE land-lines calls over 103 countries. Water, gas and electricity. All Taxes.
* The Neighborhood :
Sights within walking distance:
place de la Concorde
Near, you have many markets, an open-market, restaurants, theaters, night-clubs, bars, shops, etc.
The building is very safe, a first door with code, a high quality safety armored door for the apartment.
Do not hesitate if you have questions. I am the owner, so no more charges.
close to gare Saint-Lazare. We We bought a 5 days subway/RER pass and travelled all over Paris and Versailles. We enjoyed the brasserie Mollard and even saw a rainbow from the terrace.
(In the guest book)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
3 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.