Folly Field Villa Rental Photos and Description
Accomodations: Villa, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible Sofa bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
Two years new to the Vacation Rental Market and totally Renovated with Upgrades for your comfort and memorable stay. One of the best and nicest 2brm/2bth Villas in Fiddlers Cove. For families seeking a great vacation value or couples looking for a little exercise, beach and together time, this Villa is unlike typical rentals. Our Villa provides a combination of elegance, comfort, amenities, easy beach access, and convenient to all that Hilton Head Island has to offer (bike, walk or drive), totally your choice.
Beyond the 'generous' Fiddlers Cove facilities, we have unique amenities to make your vacation special.
- The entrance to our Villa is custom made and shows the quality of what you are about to enter. Starting with the superior storm/screen door and the electronic, internet based lock for ease of entrance and no more worries of loosing keys.
- Our Kitchen is totally remodeled for more cabinet and counter space, new appliances, in sink food waste disposer and sprayer, excellent lighting, Microwave, crock pot, toaster, blender, waffle maker, coffee maker, pots/pans, utensils, cups, glasses, wine glasses and everything else you may need to give you a first-class vacation!
- Across from the kitchen is a full sized refrigerator and for your convenience, a mid-sized washer and dryer.
- Your dining area is very roomy and has an expandable solid wooden table that comfortably seats six with firm yet soft chairs and an overhead light/fan.
- For entertainment, in the living room we have a large 47in LCDHDTV(over 250 channels) WiFi ready with Internet APP's and a Blu-Ray DVD player.
- For those rainy quiet nights, there is a corner cabinet with various DVD’s, books and a center table that houses board and party games, cards, puzzles, etc.
- The living room is decorated with stylish wall furnishings and a comfortable sleeper sofa and matching love seat.
- On the center table is a binder with menus from many of the local restaurants, several names of local bike companies that bring and pick-up right from the bike racks at Fiddlers Cove (a must have and best if they deliver before you get there). Maps, things to do, places to go, see dolphins, fireworks, shows, art galleries, festivals, museums, shopping, boat harbors, golfing, kayaking, biking, zip lining, thrift shops, etc.
- For storage, in the living area we have a large shelved closet full of extra bath and kitchen towels, a vacuum, a mid size cooler on wheels and miscellaneous comfort items. In the area below is enough room to hold two sets of Golf Clubs and various other items.
- the Master Bedroom has a Queen Size bed with a private bath, also has a 32in LCDHDTV/DVD with cable. It has a beautiful Dresser/mirror combo with matching night table, lamp and a huge mirrored closet with blankets, hangers, iron, ironing board and a laundry basket.
- The Second Bedroom has two twin beds, an adjoining bath, a tall solid dresser, a matching night table and lamp, a 32in LCDHDTV, DVD/VHS combo, a Nintendo “Wii Game” with 2 controllers along with several games and a large mirrored closet with extra pillows and blankets.
- Our Villa is fully equipped with “Free Secure WiFi” and Telephone for “Unlimited” long distance/local calls within USA.
- A full sized water heater (not a condo miniature) so you don’t run out of hot water.
- A newer and recently serviced A/C and Heat system with clean filters (changed every three months).
- The covered balcony offers additional seating for three patio chairs and table, an excellent spot for a morning cup of java or evening beverage.
- On the balcony is a large storage box full of little extras for your beach fun – two beach chairs, two sand mats, upgraded “Sport-Brella” shade, sand toys, fish nets, small football, frisbee, kadima set, etc.
- There are two “Morey Boogie Boards” with their carry bag along with two sets of snorkel fins/mask.
- Beach cart, a Deluxe Rio Wonder Wheeler to help you carry your cooler, toys and all your beach necessities back and forth to the beach with ease.
- We have several tennis rackets, balls and two racquetball rackets and balls.
- Our guests have Free access to “The Center for Health & Fitness” conveniently located just a short walk or bike ride through the scenic, winding paths(less than ½ mile). The facility includes tons of universal equipment, free weights and a wide variety of cardio equipment including treadmills and stationary bikes.
- Our cleaning staff will leave you paper towels, rolls of toilet paper and a bar of shower soap in each bath, dishwasher tablets, packets of laundry detergent and of course, a fresh and clean Villa for a great start to a wonderful vacation!
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have, before, during or after your stay at Hilton Head Island – Fiddler’s Cove Tennis and Racquet Club.
Ed and Victoria
- NO SMOKING IN VILLA!
- No Pets, Motorcycles or Boats are allowed in Fiddler’s Cove.
- No Bikes allowed in Villa, please use the provided racks.
- 100% Cancellation Policy for cancellations 60 days prior to visit (less $100 processing fee).
- A confirmation letter and welcome email will be received shortly after payment is received.
- Return all furniture and accessories to their original locations.
- Gather all trash and place in nearby dumpster.
- Set thermostat to 78 degrees in the warmer weather and 65 in the cooler weather.
- Check all doors and windows to be sure they are locked.
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
About Ed & Victoria
We took our first vacation and drove 4.5hrs to Hilton Head Island from our home in Peachtree City, Ga. in the summer of 2011. We stayed at Fiddlers Cove and immediately fell in love with the ammenities, beach oriented location and the family atmosphere.
Ed & Victoria purchased this villa in 2012
Why Ed & Victoria chose Folly Field
After renting in several areas of the island, we knew that Fidders Cove was for us. We were ecstatic to invest here in May of 2012. I'm a 30yr Airline Employee and my wife a 15yr Art Educator. We have both traveled the world and for our own reasons have found not only a place that holds our interest but a place that truly captures the meaning of 'Quality Time.'
What makes this villa unique
Amenities - Amenities - Amenities!
Biking, Weather,Sports, Friendships, Restaurants, History, Arts and Crafts, Theatre, Festivals, Beach, Peace and even our teenage boys love it. Our Villa location is close enough to everything, but yet far enough from the Bustle and Hustle of the Coligny area.
Guestbook comments from the owner
The condo was laid out well and every need was thought of by the owners. The beach equipment was excellent and it was great to not have to bring extra things along for the beach. It was very helpful to have the washer and the dryer. The kitchen had the things you need to make meals and the dishwasher was handy. The condo was decorated tastefully and was comfortable. It was convenient that there were 3 TVs so the kids could do their thing while the adults could have their time too. The screen door was nice to have as it helped when getting items in and out for the beach. It was also efficient to have the keypad to use to get in and out of the unit without having to keep track of keys. This was the only unit that I noticed had one. Our kids loved the pool and it is so close to the unit. You have to walk to the beach, but it is a short walk with pleasant houses to look at on the way. We had a great stay here and would definitely return. The parking was close to the unit. We rented bikes and could bike anywhere easily as the bike path surrounds the facility.