Meadow Ridge Townhome - You'll love the quiet location, convenience and affordability of this charming 3 bedroom, 3 bath townhome in a beautifully WOODED area, just a short walking distance to Eagle Lodge and across the street from Sierra Star Golf course (Mammoth's Best). This complex is situated on a bluff with views of the Sherwins and Snow Creek Valley, lots of open space, and yet close to town and the slopes- perfect for both winter and summer vacations. Professionally managed by MRBO - Mammoth Rental by Owners.
This bi-level, south facing townhome is bright and sunny with a wonderful tree top view and decorated with lots of antiques; skis, sleds and mining artifacts (dated back to the 1800s) on the walls. Cedar lined walls and Cathedral ceiling offers a very Private Cabin setting. Beautiful Hardwood floor in living and dining room (Installed on 07/2012) plus natural slate tiles in all bathrooms. Also there is only 1 common wall, so this townhome it's extremely quiet.
This unit features 2 full baths downstairs and 1 full bath upstairs - no waiting in line for showers in the morning. All 3 bedrooms are located on the same level and the master bedroom boasts a king size Rococo bed with a private bath and flat screen TV. The second bedroom also has a king size 4-poster bed with designers' bedding. There is also a great kids' room with a full-size Log style bunk bed and log twin bed for sleeping up to 4! (In addition, there are 2 twin size mattress mats for the late arrivers ;-).
A full kitchen and open living area will make meals and evenings a great time to reminisce about the days' activities, and you can enjoy a large flat screen TV, with DVD and Blue Ray Players!
Other amenities include a year-round Jacuzzi and Sauna, especially nice for relaxing those weary muscles after a hard day on the slopes AND for summer activities you'll appreciate the pool and tennis court right on the premises.
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
- Walk to Eagle Lodge (in approx. 10 minutes) thru Tennis Village walking path and Holiday Vista Dr.
- Free Shuttle (2nd stop from Eagle lodge), stops right outside of the Complex.
- Complementary WiFi hotspot - (Bring your laptops).
- Enjoy Sledding with Kids behind units 23, 42 & 43.
- Quiet location next to Forest Service land and beautiful Meadow in the summer.
- Spa Jacuzzi, Sauna, Heated Swimming pool & Tennis Court (during summer).
- Washer & Dryer in the unit
- Mattresses and Pillows are all protected by CLEANREST Pro against allergens, dust mites and bedbugs. Commercial grade mattress encasements, used by major hotels.
- Energy efficient wood stove.
- Large Pantry closet for guest use.
- iPhone / iPod Alarm Charger.
- Hair dryer in each bathroom.
- Keyless Entry - (New security code issued to every guest).
- Children's books and toys.
- Slate flooring in entryway plus kitchen & bathrooms.
- Travertine counters in the updated kitchen.
- TVs with DVD players in each room.
- From our unit - walk 1 minute to the Pool/Spa and 3 minutes to the Shuttle stop right outside of our complex.
- 2 BBQs available by the pool (weather permitted) for guests to use (visible from the townhouse - super close). No use of BBQ or Open fire permitted on townhouse balcony.
- Private Entrance and 2 assigned parking spaces (If arrangements are made PRIOR to your arrival a $10 per day per car fee will apply.
For Rate quote and Self Booking
Thank you for visiting our townhouse on VRBO. We have been the proud owners of our Mammoth Townhouse since 2012 Feb. We fell in love with Meadow Ridge because of all the TALL Pine Trees and wide open space. We have 2 daughters who loves to walk around the Complex - very Woodsy and Peaceful (unlike other Condo Jungles in Mammoth). This townhouse is so special to us because there isn't another place like this: View of the Bluff and the Proximity to Eagle Lodge and all the Fishing Lake and Hiking trails of mammoth, it's very private and yet very convenience. We love all the Cedar Lined wall and Cathedral Ceiling - is our home away home.
Owner/Manager purchased this townhome in 2012
Private, Quiet, Convenience, Large size (approx 1600 sq ft), Recently Renovated, Clean, Beautifully decorated w/ Mountain and fishing motif, CABIN w/ Cedar lined and Redwood door. High Ceiling. Tall Pine Trees. Walk to Ski or short Shuttle ride (Free) . Outdoor Jacuzzi and Pool. Just a Wonderful Family Vacation.
A really cool - 1800s Water Wheel from Gold Mining time, found in the field when they first built the complex. Currently displayed on the wall - consider donating to Museum in the future.
The cabin is great. Its all that a cabin in the woods should be, including beautiful trees right outside the door. Also practically in the back yard is a pool and a large jacuzzi.
Wonderful floorplan. Three bedrooms and two baths downstairs. Living area with one bath upstairs. The living room has wonderful wood paneling and a balcony with a view. The kitchen is so easy to work in. We would recommend this cabin to everyone.
Meadow Ridge is a Town house complex that sits on a bluff - do not miss the Panaromic Shermwin view next to Unit 26.
Mammoth Mountains ski area - up the street,
Yosemite National Park - 50 min drive,
Mono Lake- 40 min drive,
Devil PostPile - 5 min drive and 1 mile hike,
Rainbow Falls - where you'll always find a rainbow, and a leprechaun (maybe).