Imagine your own little slice of paradise.
Welcome, friends. Welcome to Casa 72, an oceanview retreat perched atop a gently sloping hillside, where panoramic ocean views are bounded only by the horizon's own limits.
Welcome to a home where you can swing in a poolside hammock or stare at an inky sky, alive with the twinkling of far off constellations.
A home where you can gather around your private pool, sheltered by the shade of a local Guaiacum (guayacán) tree.
A place where you can grill up the catch of the day in the comfort of your own patio, or take a two-block sojourn to a smorgasbord of restaurants and cuisines downtown.
Welcome to a place where sea breezes whisper and birds chirp, to a getaway where convenience does not come at the price of relaxation. Because while Casa 72 is just two blocks to lively downtown, its bluff-top location affords not only incredible views, but also privacy and leisure away from the hustle and bustle.
So whether you stay a week or a month, you won't need a rental car to explore lively San Juan del Sur and its myriad attractions.
And for those who do rent a vehicle, the wonders of Nicaragua are yours to explore: Scour the coast from south to north, catching epic waves and surfing 'til you can surf no more. Trek volcanoes and set off on island adventures. Explore colonial towns and shop colorful markets. Enjoy the best daytrips that our friendly country has to offer, and come home every night to a welcoming home-away-from-home.
Casa 72 is a home designed for families, a home designed for beach living – for vacationers who appreciate the sun, the sand, and high design.
The home's architecture, from its high windows to its multiple balconies, is built for your full enjoyment of San Juan del Sur's beautiful vistas and tropical living.
Add to all this on-site housekeeping, attentive and bilingual owners, and security, and you have a recipe for the most sophisticated, sought-after vacation rental in downtown San Juan del Sur.
Our home is ideal for:
• FAMILY TRAVEL & FAMILY REUNIONS
Casa 72, with its comfortable bedrooms (and multiple bed arrangements) open rooms and diverse gathering spaces, is perfect for large families and family reunions.
• MULTI-GENERATIONAL TRAVEL
With four air-conditioned bedrooms, seven separate levels, a private pool and outdoor space, our home offers the perfect layout for multiple generations to gather – and to enjoy some precious alone time, when necessary.
• FRIEND GETAWAYS
Planning a guy trip or a girlfriend getaway? Casa 72 offers four private bedrooms and three full bathrooms, providing the flexible space you need when traveling with friends.
• YOUNG ADULT TRAVEL
Responsible young adults in town to surf, learn Spanish, or simply experience Nicaragua and San Juan del Sur, will love our home's chill vibe and perfect location to town.
- - - NEARBY ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
San Juan del Sur is an idyllic blend of beachside funkiness and Nicaraguan charm. But if you can drag yourself away from our little town, here are a few of our favorite activities and daytrips:
• SURFING: San Juan del Sur is convenient to several world-famous surfing beaches.
• CANOPY TOUR: Just five minutes from Casa 72, our favorite zipline tour offers 2.5 km (1.5 miles) of high-flying fun.
• SAILBOAT TOUR: Afternoon sailing tours depart daily, welcoming you to snorkel, scuba dive, fish or just enjoy the views.
• INSHORE OR DEEP-ESA FISHING: Take to the Pacific and fight your way to a champion catch of sailfish, marlin and dorado.
• CHRIST OF THE MERCY: A beautiful hike over a hanging bridge to Central America's largest Jesus statue – and a fantastic view.
• OMETEPE ISLAND: The drive and a ferry-boat ride are worth it when you see the twin-cones of volcanic Ometepe island.
• GRANADA: The colonial city of Granada offers up equal doses of charm and history. While you're there, book a tour to Lake Nicaragua's hundreds of isletas (tiny islands)!
• LAGUNA DE APOYO: Just two hours from our home, this crystalline lagoon is a perfect daytrip for tranquil swimming and picnicking.
• MOMBACHO VOLCANO: The journey up the towering cone of Mombacho Volcano – home to four separate craters! – takes you on a picturesque ride through coffee fields and fairytale cloud forest.
• MASAYA VOLCANO: An active volcano. Known by Spanish conquistadors as the “entrance to hell.'
• MASAYA MARKETS: Get the handmade souvenir of your dreams, always at a bargain price.
Click the light-blue 'Email manager' button (on the right), to send us an inquiry and we'll get back to you immediately with:
- Your rate quote, including a SPECIAL DISCOUNT for 7+ day stays;
- Updated calendar confirmation; and
- Additional information about our home and San Juan del Sur.
Your search is over!
With one click of that Email manager button, you'll snag the perfect home in the perfect location.
Fabulous San Juan del Sur awaits you!