An 'INN' Place Out of the Ordinary!
This is a FAMILY FRIENDLY HOME!
The LOCATION is IDEAL - Just Leave Your Vehicle
Parked in the Double Driveway and Walk to it All -
*** (Able to Accommodate up to 11 Individuals) in REAL BEDS ***
NO - PULL OUTS
NO - FUTONS
NO - BUNK BEDS
PROPERTY is VERY SPACIOUS!
*** Fully Furnished - VILAS & ROXTON Solid Maple
& VINTAGE as Well
- 6 Spacious Bedrooms with Doubles, Single and
a Queen Bed in the Huge 6th Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Large, Eat In Kitchen, Fully Equipt for 11
- HUGE Harvest Table
- 'Brand New' Stove, Fridge, 2 Toasters,
- Microwave, Coffee Maker, Kettle, Cookware
- Included are Linens and Towels, Bathroom Tissue
- Private, Front / Side Entrance with Private Balcony
- Laundry Facilities on Site
- Off Street Parking for 6 Cars
- FREE WIFI and Cable
- Age Policy in Effect, Occupants Must be Over Age 25
- Yet One Can Hear the Falls
- Very Near Clifton Hill (Action Strip, Casino, etc)
- Very Near Victoria Ave (Shops, Bars, Restaurants)
- Very Near River Road (Along the Niagara River)
- Very Near American, Horseshoe Falls, Oaks Theatre
- 2 Blocks to the QEW (To US and/or to Toronto)
*** Available is the MAIN FLOOR plus an ADDITIONAL APARTMENT for your Group (if Needed) ***
*** We Keep Our Prices Down, so Families Can Totally Enjoy Their Vacation
Without the Worry of Money for Extras -
HOWEVER - from June 15 to September 5; there is a 3 day minimum stay
*** There is 13% Provincial Sales Tax
as well as a
$250 Refundable Damage Deposit
*** You are Able to Leave Your Vehicle in the Driveway and Walk to the Falls
and Most of the Major Entertainment Areas -
50% is due upon booking with remainder due 30 days prior to arrival - at which time valid credit card to be given as a refundable damage deposit. Payment in full if booking less than 30 days prior to arrival.
BORN CANADIAN with Western Roots!
Have Traveled Extensively Throughout Canada, United States and Brazil. I Enjoy Traveling, Meeting New People and Exploring New Places. I Do Believe That There is No Better Way to Get to Know a Place Than Through the Locals.
We APPRECIATE and RESPECT Various Cultures and Languages.
Have Years of Experience and Always Have Enjoyed Assorted Cultures in Business, as Well as the Hospitality and Tenant Situations Across Canada as Well as in the United States
*** LIVE - LOVE - LIFE ***
Trish purchased this house in 1989
This Address is Ideal!
Not Only in Proximity to Both Falls, Niagara River and the Action Strip (ie) Clifton Hill: with all its Activities as well as Planet Hollywood, Rainforest Cafe and the Casinos.
But the Peacefulness is in an Established, Friendly, Safe Neighbourhood.
PARK YOUR VEHICLE AND it is an EASY WALK 'EVERYWHERE' -
Just Installed a High, Privacy Fence with a New Patio in the Making