Mid Beach Apartment Rental Photos and Description
see also www.vrbo.com/418343
Amazing apartment on ground floor with its lovely private garden inside of the very exclusive WATER CLUB residence. Situated in 3915 Meridian Avenue, Miami Beach. Very chic area with amazing houses where live VIP and famous people. The Water Club consists of two beautiful, recently refreshed, two-story ART DECO buildings on the water (the inside sea of Miami). Interior decoration of the apartment features imported Italian fixtures and modern styling with clean lines.
High style and coziness. Sunny, 650 sq/ft (60m2) ground floor apartment with a private garden (40m2) on its front for sunbathing in the afternoon. A GORGEOUS LITTLE PLACE DECORATED IN WONDERFUL TASTE WITH ITALIAN STYLE! The apartment is so quiet, which is rare in Miami Beach! The entrance door of the living room opens on the private garden with short, cure green grass while the windows opens on the tropical garden of the residence with a luxurious vegetation of palm and banana trees; the dining area opens on a fully equipped kitchen (the owner is a chef, so…). The bedroom has a great quality mattress and pillows and the linen are made in Italy. The bathroom a bathtub with a shower toping. Wifi Internet on request. Access to washing/drying machine on request. Electric heating, air conditioning and plasma TV. The perfect apartment for your Miami vacation!
Secure area with St Patrick Church and excellent security with door access code.
Access: the 3915 Meridian Avenue is just five minutes from the Interstate road n°195, your gateway to Downtown Miami and Miami International Airport (11 miles/27km-18mn taxi). Bus station 2mn walking: n°103 direct for Art Deco district, n°150 direct for airport and Miami Downtown. The beach is barely 15 minutes walking away (5 mn by car). You’re just 2 minutes from alimentary, ice cream shops, a French bakery, rent bike, and the neighborhood pharmacy. Just 15 minutes by foot from the Miami Golf Club (5 mn by car) and 10 minutes by car from the Art Deco area and Lincoln Road.
Close to shopping, schools, Miami's finest healthcare facilities, St. Patrick's Church, and all the attractions of South Beach. Just about everything is within easy walking distance!
EVENTS IN THE AREA:
- Miami Marathon (late January): fast becoming one of the country's premier races, with over 10,000 runners. The beautiful course winds through South Beach, and across Ocean Drive, with spectacular bay views. It's a good bet that the course will be filled with cheering spectators under Miami’s sunny skies. If you're a runner, you’re in for a lot of fun!
- Miami International Boat show (February): held by the National Marine Manufacturers Association at the Miami Beach convention Center. A must for all skippers.
- Miami Beach Polo World Cup (April): “the sport of kings” between W and Setai beaches on 30th Street.
- Miami Art Basel (December): one of Miami's most famous events and one of the world's biggest international art shows. Art Basel highlights contemporary art and also includes all sorts of parties, musical acts, and other nightlife. You'll find art from creative rock stars like Damien Hirst as well as classics from masters such as Picasso and Miro. It's also a great week to scope out celebrities and to people watch.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
I am a professional of communication and pr in luxury business. I live in Rome in Italie. I married in 2006 with an Italian and we have this house in Paris as a pied à terre in Paris.I play tennis, golf and love traveling around the world.
Fantastic spot close to beaches and golfs, shopping. Very high level area.
Close to every thing but out of the noise of Sobe.In the morning we go to the beach 9mn walking from home and in the afternoon we play golf 10mn walk from home. Better with a car because of the golf Bag.
PEACEFUL WATERSIDE LIVING IN THE HEART OF MIAMI BEACH
“The Water Club condo is fabulous! It is contemporary, immaculately clean and well maintained. Every amenity is provided (towels, linens, dishes, etc.). It looks exactly like the pictures in the description. I loved also the privacy of the private garden. I also appreciated being located in an area where I felt safe to run outdoors in the early morning Miami sunshine, close to the water. The location is close to everything Miami offers; golf, beachs (10mn walk), shopping, entertainment, dining. The owner and the hostess Norma were helpful and honest. The owner and the hostess answered every question and concern. We plan to do return to water club next March”. Sandy.
“Très bon contact par mail avec la propriétaire, j'ai toujours eu des réponses rapides et sympatiques. Dépot de garantie et retour de la garantie sans problèmes. Appartement super. Donc à recommander à tout le monde: très bien situé, au millieu de Miami beach, proche de la mer (10min à pied), appartement très confortable et bien équipé (sèche cheveux, internet, cuisine, lit très bien, clim) absolument à recommander”. Marianne